PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

How to make custom egg highlighter

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Nexwr37's AvatarNexwr37
The popular egg highlighter for my type race doesn't highlight larvesta even if i try adding it's code into the highlighting code f/1/i/9 this is the Szzilipede code right? It gets highlighted But when i try adding larvesta egg to the code it doesn't highlight f/4/h
^^^^^^^^^^^^Pride^^^^^^^^^^^^ Icon made by me
I make Art Commissions! please check my site for more information
Score: 0
Yahan's AvatarYahan
If you’re talking about the QoL script I usually just type/copy & paste the pokemon’s name. Have you tried that?
Formerly known as Yay Avatar made by Cryst; my sig is my own work. Both the Pokemon and the girl have the same name: Lottie Lock. I named her after Lottie in Erin Entrada Kelly's novel You Go First. The quote at the top is also from the novel.
Nexwr37's AvatarNexwr37

QUOTE originally posted by Yahan

If you’re talking about the QoL script I usually just type/copy & paste the pokemon’s name. Have you tried that?
I want to highlight Sizzlipede and Larvesta eggs on the shelter and the CSS provided in the type races posts are failing me
Yahan's AvatarYahan
Yup, that’s what I gathered from your post /gen. That’s why I asked about just using the Pokémon names directly ^^
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
Can you paste the full CSS you're using here? Your skin link too if you're willing (ex: my test skin is b7q/test) Did you clear your cache after adding the code? You need to do that every time you update the skin for it to take effect properly.
Nexwr37's AvatarNexwr37

QUOTE originally posted by Mirzam

Can you paste the full CSS you're using here? Your skin link too if you're willing (ex: my test skin is b7q/test) Did you clear your cache after adding the code? You need to do that every time you update the skin for it to take effect properly.
My attempt /* highlight 2 eggs */ img[src*=""],img[src*="pkmn/f/1/i/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/4/h.png"],{border-radius: 50px;opacity: 1;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 5px blue;} The original type race CSS was made by pheaux. /* highlight 24 common fire eggs */ img[src*=""],img[src*="pkmn/f/d/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/z/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/n/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/6/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/2/a.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/f/i.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/8/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/w/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/v/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/7/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/e/9/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/h/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/j/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/s/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/3/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/c/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/4/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/u/v/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/s/j/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/z/d/i.png"],img[src*="pkmn/y/t/n/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/t/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/9/1/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/1/i/9.png"],{border-radius: 50px;opacity: 1;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 5px blue;} And it always worked without needing to clear cache before
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
That code worked fine in my test skin. You should try clearing the cache, the skin CSS is aggressively cached to improve load times, but that means you need to clear the cache after each CSS update. Also: That code exactly as written will highlight the eggs anywhere on the site, including places like the dex... if you don't want it to do that, you can use this instead: #shelter { img[src*="pkmn/f/1/i/9.png"], img[src*="pkmn/f/4/h.png"], { border-radius: 50px; opacity: 1; box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 5px blue; } }
Nexwr37's AvatarNexwr37

QUOTE originally posted by Mirzam

That code worked fine in my test skin. You should try clearing the cache, the skin CSS is aggressively cached to improve load times, but that means you need to clear the cache after each CSS update. Also: That code exactly as written will highlight the eggs anywhere on the site, including places like the dex... if you don't want it to do that, you can use this instead: #shelter { img[src*="pkmn/f/1/i/9.png"], img[src*="pkmn/f/4/h.png"], { border-radius: 50px; opacity: 1; box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 5px blue; } }
Thanks a lot for helping me,and thanks for the coding,is there a way i can retribute you for that?

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page