PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Hidden ★ A Pokémon RP (PRIVATE)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 111213

InfernapeFan's AvatarInfernapeFan
"The weird Jellyfish Pokemon appeared in my dream again..." Cinder said nervously to Blossom.
VanillaDemon's AvatarVanillaDemon
"What'd it to?"
"It asked me where I was and I told it that I wasn't telling it where I am. But when it touched me with its tentacles, I actually remembered one of my lost memories." Cinder explained to Blossom, still feeling scared from that.
"So what's the big deal? Why are you so frightened?"
"In my memory, I seen that mysterious Pokemon and it gave me a sharp pain through my body when it attacked me in the memory." Cinder said trying to calm herself down, "The pain hurt so much and I still don't know what this Pokemon wants with me."
"That's probably not good..." Blossom is lost in thought for a moment. "Oh yeah! There was a reason I came into the sleeping den! Blueberry called a meeting, in the main den. Let's go." Blossom begins to bounce through a small dirt tunnel that connects to the main den.
"Okay then." Cinder said and she follows Blossom through the tunnel to the main den.
Blueberry watches as Cinder and Blossom enter the den. She clears her throat. "As many of you already know, the ultrabeast visit is upon us once more. It came earlier than anticipated, and we were not able to gather even a quarter of the supplies we hoped to." She pauses as a collective groan fills the den. "However, we will make do. There is only one task left to be done. We need a volunteer to fetch water from the lake for us. That is one of the things we were unable to stock up prior to the ultrabeast visit. Is anyone up for it?"
Cinder thinks it over, she wants to continue helping them all and get her mind off her bad dream and she looks at Blueberry. "I can do it Blueberry." Cinder said to Blueberry, her nerves calming down for now.

Pages: 123··· 111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page