PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PMD Shadow Force REDUX RP

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 1011121314

(Nah, it's not overpowered) And just as everyone expected, once the beginning rush of mons had been taken cared of, Bayaruel got barely anyone else. He took this unsurprising free time to sort through the papers he had written on so far to review all that have sign-up so far. "About twenty-three new recruits... that's pretty good." he thought to himself as he shuffled through the papers to find the one that he had been doodling on before. "Really hope no one finds it to be too chaotic though." __________________________________________________________ Grace watched in silence as the ghost-type took one of the pamphlets from the wall and laid it down in front of her. She glanced down at it, before she glanced back to him, only to glance back down at the pamphlet. "Oh... You are looking for the Alliance Expedition guild, right?" she asked with a tilt of her leafy head. "Well, lucky for you that's where I am heading to right now!" she chirped, perking back up. "Just follow me and I'll lead you right to it!" And yet despite how kind of an offer she was meaning to give to them, perhaps it would be an offer best refused. Grace turned around to the direction that she knew the guild building was in and began sliding towards it as fast as she could. Which wasn't fast whatsoever. In the span of 30 seconds, she had only gotten about 1 meter from them.
Avatar made by Slimemold for my use only. || Zerobold's and My co-owned Shop!
Doggypie05's AvatarDoggypie05
After Stripy ate their 3rd cotten candy, they've gotten very tired. They needed to rest somewhere, and it had to be comfortable. They ran inside the guild, hoping to find the bedrooms before they fall asleep on the floor.
Metalocalypse Movie is coming! I am exicited!
Zerobold's AvatarZerobold
(Sorry for the delay y’all, real life has been absolutely chaotic) Edaerith made her way over to Baya, giving him an excited hug out of nowhere, “I can’t believe how many people are here! This is astounding! We’ve never had such a good event before.” She was gleaming from ear to ear. She clapped her hands together excitedly. Looking around, she was delighted to see all the Pokémon running around and playing the games, gathering to chat, and enjoying some snacks.
Zero sat in the corner of the field, looking around at all the Pokémon present. It seemed teams were already being formed, which was exciting and all. But she was still concerned about herself a teammate or two, or at the very least a roommate.
Fighting Gems: 972 of 4300 = 22.6%
Steel Gems: 2154 of 3200 = 67.31%
Terracotta Epees: 152 of 500
Image by Dragoncake
ShotoNemar's AvatarShotoNemar
The day had stretched on, and it was time to move on to the next guild member. Hoping to find some friends, the houndour had moved along. Especially looking for those who didn't already have partners, as to make sure everyone felt welcomed by him. Akai followed slowly, and the two dog pokemon slowly weaved around all the pokemon playing games and having snacks. This was of coarse not before saying goodbye to Maple, and hoping they have a good time.
Eventually Tenebre spotted the rockruff fusion and was pleasantly surprised. Another dog pokemon! While Tenebre was more then accepting of all types of mons it was just nice to see a character who was similar to them. Maybe they would have some similarities in things they liked. Akai didn't seem happy about this, but went along with it anyway.
Tenebre aproached Zero. "Afternoon. I'm Tenebre, and this is my team partner Akai." He gestured towards the golden poochyena politely. "What's your name?"
┌---------------------┐ Gijinka RP ♠ ♠ Comic ♠ ♠ Journal ♠ ♠ Art Shop └---------------------┘
[Shoto ♠ ♀ ♠ 26 ♠ INTJ] Been a member since Aug 2011
coding and art by ShotoNemar
Zero’s ears perked up as the two Pokémon approached. She smiled her most polite smile, “Hello! Nice you meet you both, Tenebre and Akai,” she said, gesturing to both of the Pokémon. “My name is Zero. I don’t think I’ve seen you two around before. Are you new recruits?”
"Well, it's a bit too early to tell, but perhaps maybe it's not." Gharial answered. He glanced at the staff pokemon, and it seemed as if they weren't angry, or rather, not really interested in the conversation at all. Perhaps they got accused a lot. Gharial turned back and smiled at Lucky and Todd. "I'm happy to have you guys here too." A thought burned in the back of his mind, that maybe Lucky was interested in joining their team, but he was a bit too shy to bring it up. Instead, he asked the group, "What should we play next?" (Sorry I haven't been posting, have also been quite busy)
Avatar drawn by me. Summon image and description by me, while code by aud.rey, for my use only!

Universal Beacon

Summon Item (: 0)
A small orb that acts as a beacon. Inside various galaxies are visible. Using it will alert SpacialDimension, wherever they may be.
LivingDead's AvatarLivingDead
"I don't know! But it seems like the recruitment is ended, and maybe we must return to the guild! I hope to be your roommate!" Lucky answers.
Please click my precious baby!
Reaper Cloth

Reaper Cloth

Evolution Item

(: 0)

A fabric imbued with evil energies.

Sells for 1,750

Lv. 58 — 6,838 / 10,267
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
RockIce
Happiness 27%
Quiet nature
Sweet Heart

Sweet Heart

Consumable

(: 0)

A heart-shaped chocolate given to you by someone who cares about you! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 20.

Sells for 1

Lv. 92 — 14,062 / 25,669
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
RockIce
Happiness 27%
Bold nature
Formerly spades4.
ShotoNemar's AvatarShotoNemar
Tenebre wasn't the best with conversations, or greeting others, but it seemed like a good start. Zero seemed nice, and it made it easier to speak to them, though it also put them out of place to him with the fact that she was alone. Was it safe for her, was she over thinking it. He didn't want to say anything on it however, as if she could handle herself it could be offensive.
"We just applied." Tenebre gestured over to the welcome desk. "Though we've been explorers for a long time." Akai nodded softly. She was pretty, and it made it hard for him to speak. "Nice to meet you." Akai said soflty. He was still keeping his ears pinned this way and that as the three of them conversed. Tenebre then continued, ignoring his partner's comment. "How long have you been apart of the guild?"
Zero’s tail wagged behind her in a friendly manner. “It is nice to meet you both!” She smiled once again, happy to be conversing with some other Pokémon. They seemed friendly, though one was more shy than the other. She didn’t mind- it was still great to be meeting new Pokémon, and new guild members at that! “I’ve only been a part of the guild for about a couple months. I have been doing small missions by myself, mainly running to get items for the guild or townsfolk! Honestly, it’s been super fun and all, but since I don’t have a team just yet it’s hard to do the more complicated tasks.” She had started to ramble, her tail swaying faster as she spoke. Her head tilted, then straightened as she finished her sentence. She blinked, looking back and forth between the two Pokémon, “If you guys need a tour, I can certainly give you one! Though I think that is on the list of plans for tomorrow for orientation… but if you guys have any questions or need any help I can certainly do my best!” (Your icons are so cute, I might have to steal that idea!)
After getting herself registered at the guild, NightLight had kept looking around the place, trying to find something, anything to keep herself occupied. Snacks? Games? Maybe find someone to chat with? These possibilities began to race through her head, as she walked around the plaza. Eventually, NightLight spotted the Ring Toss game, and headed in its direction. Once it reached the game, it realized that it would be, at the least, very difficult to play it due to a lack of arms..
  • Give her a berry!
  • Type Race!
  • credits
*FORMERLY PLAGUE87*
Lv. 100 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness MAX
Serious nature
Score: 0
avatar is made by me! Type race counter by LycanKai!

Pages: 123··· 1011121314

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page