PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

An obscenely funny Pokemon that will never happen.

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Yzrch's AvatarYzrch
This idea struck me as very funny! Mega Furret is a normal Furret of a normal length EXCEPT it's middle is plicated like an accordion that stretches to obscene lengths. Only one set of legs moves at any given time usually. The front legs move forward, the pokemon stretches out. The back legs move forward, the pokemon shortens back into normal length. In order to get somewhere quickly, Mega Furret uses both sets of feet at once. Sometimes, it bites its tail and forms a wheel to roll. As it walks, its body makes accordion noises. Normally it's just dissonant accordion noise, but the shiny Mega Furret makes MUSIC that speeds up or slows down depending on how fast the Pokemon is moving. It can learn music from other pokemon, trainers, television, radio etc!
It's a little known secret, but your berries don't actually rot on the vine. Shazi eats them if you take too long to harvest.
Hearth-fire's AvatarHearth-fire
a mega muk that just has a bigger body
reality is an illusion and time is a lie, buy goooooooooooold!!!! (and feed my sunflower, their the only real thing in this world ;)) also please click this link to help me hatch some eggs in dragon cave: https://dragcave.net/user/Hearth-fire
Lv. 42 — 119 / 5,419
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 27%
Jolly nature
Yzrch's AvatarYzrch

QUOTE originally posted by TheSkyFellDown

Muk, but he doesn't fit in a storage container. Too big.

QUOTE originally posted by Yzrch

He cannot be too big, he is perfect
The Hoard Tracker:
728/17,179,869,180
*pfp & sprite edits made by me*
Yzrch's AvatarYzrch

QUOTE originally posted by justanobody2275

QUOTE originally posted by Yzrch

He cannot be too big, he is perfect
Muk, but he fits in an olympic swimming pool and eats yard clippings and compost, and he enjoys listening to opera and audiobooks.
t-each's Avatart-each
What you’ve suggested here just reminded me of the slinky dog from Toy Story and now I want a Mega Spinda that’s like Mr. Potato Head because its spots fall off and the trainer has to reattach them all the time.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page