PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PMD Shadow Force REDUX Setup [OPEN]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP > Pkmn RP Setup >

Pages: 12

Eddie has been accepted! Thank you for joining!
Avatar made by Slimemold for my use only. || Zerobold's and My co-owned Shop!
CinderStorm's AvatarCinderStorm
Username: CinderStorm Character's Name: LuckyCharm Character's Species: Scorchily(A Scorbunny/Milcery fusion) Character's Type: Fire - Fairy Character's Gender: Female Character's Age: 10 years Character's Level: 15 Character's Nature: Naughty Character's Ability: Friend Guard Character's Moveset: Flame Charge - Character's Held Item: A Star Sweet Character's Appearance: A Scorbunny with a creamy appearance simmilar to Milcery. Pokemon love to eat the cream it releases from the pads on its hands. Has red gloves on its hands after an accident related to its cream... Character's Personality:LuckyCharm loves pranking other Pokemon . However it is extremely caring and compassionate for its friends and could never think to do anything too annoying to them. While you might think a pokemon that makes cream would use it to cook, LuckyCharm prefers not to use its cream outside of battle. Instead, LuckyCharm collects Berries to make treats for its friends Other: LuckyCharm has been in the Guild for about a month now, and is slowly starting to settle in.
Avatar made by CirceZ I will honor my fallen Lucario. I must. It is only right.
I like the look of LuckyCharm! I just have one question before I add her to the accepted character's list; Is Flame Charge her only move right now?

QUOTE originally posted by Yinyun Giranite

I like the look of LuckyCharm! I just have one question before I add her to the accepted character's list; Is Flame Charge her only move right now?
No, I was planning to add a signature move but I didn´t know if that wouldn´t be allowed. But her other moves are Stuff Cheeks and Fairy Wind. If not, the last move is Nasty Plot. If the signature move is accepted, it is a base 60 power move with 15BP. The move is Fairy type and it is called Fairy Flame. Fairy Flame has a 20 percent chance to burn.
I will get the council together to discuss this matter. I think I'd prefer her new move over Nasty Plot when speaking competitvely. :3 Burn got nerfed, so to have a 60 BP move with only a 20% chance to burn seems pretty fair early game to me.

QUOTE originally posted by Yinyun Giranite

I will get the council together to discuss this matter. I think I'd prefer her new move over Nasty Plot when speaking competitvely. :3 Burn got nerfed, so to have a 60 BP move with only a 20% chance to burn seems pretty fair early game to me.
Okay, thank you!
Feel free to edit your character's sign-up form with her full moveset if you'd like. I'll go ahead and add her regardless. :3
The RP thread has been created! If you have an accepted character, you can go ahead and start creating posts in this thread with them!
Might ask a friend to join this rp haha
  • About me
  • Hunts(?)
  • Friends
  • Misc
Luna/Sol, She/Her and He/Him pronouns please!! And happy pride month :D
current:
Wish that Albino Jirachi comes home like Ayaka did for me
upcoming: more to come
Pfp credits go to Skitty
Background - Coding by Altered
Bump!

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page