PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PMD: Secrets of the distortion rp thread!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 11121314

The obsidian doors slowly creaked open as a glorious hall of crystals and glass glittered from every corner, and there sitting on the throne sat….a plushy?
Grasslovania's AvatarGrasslovania
“Wha…” Nimo walked up to the plush and sat down next to it, glad to have company until his employers came.
“Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with all their favorites.”
Pheimos soon swooped in, a huge cloud of dust rising up as pheimos settled. “Welcome new recruit, i see your a brand new species of pokemon.”
“That I am sir! I am a Cherruki! Nice to meet you!”
(oop forgor baout this) Pheimos peered down from his throne at the Cheruki, curiously tilting their head. "Well my little dear, how old are you? i'm not in the business of recruiting mere children, I do have a set of morals despite being satan." Pheimos snickered at their own joke.
Nimo puffed out what would normally be his chest and looked upset. "I will have you know that I am the strongest dark sorcerer who hath ever lived! I will join your barracks!"
Pheimos grinned, patting the cheruki's head. "Now thats some spirit! How about this, lets have a mock battle! If you come out on top, you can join! If you can't, you'll hae to join when your older. Deal?"
Nimo's eyes glowed a sickly green and the battlefield grew a ring of brambles. "You're on!"
Pheimos rose from his obsidian throne and towered over Nimo, eyes shining a gleeful yet menacing shade of red. "I'm warning you, I won't go easy on you." With a roar that shook the throne room, Pheimos dove downwards and slammed their body into the earth, causing crevices to open up and make the throne room unstable.
Nimo just barely dodges and moves around some of the vines to attempt a grab, depending on where he is in the room. The green became a brighter shade.

Pages: 123··· 11121314

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page