PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PMD: Secrets of the distortion rp thread!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 891011

Grasslovania's AvatarGrasslovania
The species and Nimo by process of common sense, pop into existence. Nimo immediately runs over to Milo, seeing shiny things.
“Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with all their favorites.”
Milo awoke from his nap, rubbing his eyes a bit before yawning. “Welcome to the obsidian paw tavern, how may i help you?”
"Mmmm... apple juice."
Milo nodded, heading out to the back. From the back grinding sound could be heard, before milo returned with a glass of sparkling apple juice. “That’ll be 5 gold poke.”
The tiny cherry takes out a ruby he stole that looked like an apple. “Is this ok?”
Milos eyes widened as they shook their head quickly. “Oh no, that would be overpaying, i don’t have enough change on hand to pay the remaining amount. Besides, we take cash only. How about this, since 5 poke isn’t alot, this ones on the house.”
“Thank you mister Milo, but I will repay you one day.” He drinks down the apple juice and gets an unfortunate brain freeze.
Milo winced in sympathy, handing them a glass of warm water. “Well hol’ up there buckeroo, no need to be so formal! Just call me milo.”
“Yes sir- I mean yes sir- I mean ok Milo. I appreciate the hospitality.” He drinks the glass down. “You have many visitors?”
Milo sighed and shook their head. “Well no, there aren’t alot of people these days, most of them opt to go make their own cities, they haven’t gotten over their prejudice with giratina yet. Some have even gone to war with us. Of course, lord pheimos took care of them all, though the loss of that much life made him confine himself in the stone spire for months. The adventurers guild here provides solid money for me though, and i even gather some of my ingredients on the way! Say, you wouldn’t happen to be new here would you? If your in need of money, you could go exploring for the guild! If you happen to encounter any treasures along the way like that ruby, you can hand it in for money at the pawn shop, the owner is quite shrewd though, so you might want to beware them trying to rip you off.”

Pages: 123··· 891011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page