PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

shiny hatching

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

pman's Avatarpman
making shines easier to get would be better
Eggy's AvatarEggy
No support. This is already a thing - there are a number of ways to increase your chances of getting a shiny:
  • Pokeradar chain
  • Using a shiny charm
  • Pokemon of the Day
  • Sei bonus
Making shinies any easier to get would make them more common, decreasing their value in the process which would then ruin the economy.
Signature is to be refactored Avatar: Made by Res0nare
JadeJester22's AvatarJadeJester22
Niet states that even fir F2Pers, shinies should not be made easier. they still need work.
Buying Tanzakus for 15 ZC
× 26 / 300
Sir Dessert,my little buddy :) Profile Picture is from PFQ Advent 2021
and just go for albinos if you can't get the shinies, their easier to get
"Riddle me this, what makes the world go round? Why that's right, IT'S LOVE! Well, that and inertia along with the north and south poles, we don't talk about that tho."
dayze's Avatardayze
no support, not just because of how vague this is, but also because shinies are supposed to be rare, much like they are in the official games. making them easier to get would make the game unbalanced and it would also just completely suck the fun out of shiny hunting for most players
sei | eighteen | they/them avatar is lee giuk f2u
Moon Stone

Moon Stone

Evolution Stone

(: 0)

A fragment of meteorite from a celestial body.

Sells for 1,250

Lv. 100 — +15,325,017
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness 27%
Naïve nature
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
@HaveACookie and @love planet have a point shinies are now rare because of how often everyone would be getting one I got one shiny kanto vulpix after hatching 181 eggs just using the poke radar, it can be difficult to obtain most albinos too I hatched one albino snom after 5 days of hunting it but when I hunted for an albino eevee that took 12 eggs and for the albino bulbasaur it took I believe 24 eggs? It depends on how lucky you are when you obtain the albino the hunt for the albino snom took a while even using a level 7 albino radar and an ice z-crystal.
Pfp from Pfq
as soon as i started hunting albino gible at level 7 albino radar, i got one on my 7th batch, the albino gible is sitting in my signature as proof

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page