PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Aegislash Redesign

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

AegislashLass's AvatarAegislashLass
Aegislash Redesign: I am asking for an Aegislash redesign. When I evolved my doublades I thought that Aegislash looked strange. I am not asking for a line redesign, as Honedge and doublade look great. Pros: It would make the sprite look better ( there honestly isn't any other pro than the fact that it would look better) Cons: Based on what I've seen the art team is already busy on redesigning the unovan pokemon and getting ready for the scarlet and violet mon, so this is not high priority. Reason for consideration: It looks like an Aegislash, but the blade is really small and thin making it look cramped. If you guys are planning on redoing some sprites from Kalos you could add Aegislash onto the list of pokemon.
Profile art by , Kyogres go check out their art shop!
TO ANYONE WHO HAS TRIED TO CONTACT ME WHILE I WENT AWAY FOR AN UNEXPECTED AMOUNT OF TIME, IM SO SORRY.
Shazi's AvatarShazi
Kalos is actually already slated for sprite remakes, the entire Honedge line included. We've been quietly working on the Kalos sprites on the side so that when we got to it for recolour revamps the work load is less overwhelming. If you check out the Art projects announcment thread there is a section that goes into what is getting worked on for sprite revamps :) We will keep you updated on when these sprites are closer to release so keep and eye on the announcments for that~
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
AegislashLass's AvatarAegislashLass
Okay thank you so much! I'll be sure to check it out. Thank you guys for doing what you do. It's great to have a site like this.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page