PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Different HM Voucher Lengths

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

POLL: Is this a good idea?

Total votes: 7

You must be logged in to vote.

QueenCocoa's AvatarQueenCocoa
Suggestion Title:Different HM (hypermode) voucher lengths Suggestion Summary:So the title might be a little bit confusing (apologies if it is) but my idea was that we had more hypermode length options instead of just having a month, half a year and a year. May e implementing half a month (15 days) or one week. Positive points: -A user does not intend on having a long hunt and doesnt want to spend a lot of zc on a month worth of hypermode -Waiting for more points c: Negative points: -I believe this could be exploited in ways and I did do a bit of searching but I think it might have already been suggested but im unsure -Waiting for more points c: Reason For Consideration: I personally feel like this would motivate some people to try and hunt more because of the shorter options. Thank you for reading/considering <3
Hello :> Link to my Summon shop!Feel free to visit ^-^ Super cute Avatar made by Dutchess Lunaire.

Badges!

Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
I like the idea, it's a lot more accessible for newer players who may not be able to gather enough currency for a full month. I think the main concern that comes to mind is that if they want full odds, Ubercharm lasts a month, so they would be wasting however much is left over. So I think that Ubercharm should probably have an option for a shorter length as well if this is implemented.
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page