PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Forest of Sanctuary [ROLEPLAY!]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 242526

Grasslovania's AvatarGrasslovania
“This is… acceptable. Do you have a name little one?” The cyndaquil just rolls around. “Well, from this day forth… I shall call you… ‘Ronin’, because you were alone when I found you.” The cyndaquil smiles, and Taiyo attempts to smile back.
“Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with all their favorites.”
Hearth-fire's AvatarHearth-fire
lorax uprooted himself and scuttled to taiyo
reality is an illusion and time is a lie, buy goooooooooooold!!!! (and feed my sunflower, their the only real thing in this world ;)) also please click this link to help me hatch some eggs in dragon cave: https://dragcave.net/user/Hearth-fire
Lv. 39 — 1,769 / 4,681
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 27%
Jolly nature
Ashlyn24's AvatarAshlyn24
Summerclaw giggled and said, "all right then what should your name be?" The Bulbasaur was male and looked at Summerclaw and pointed to the leaf falling down and then the flower on Summerclaw's ear. "Saur." Bulbasaur said. "So a flower and a leaf? Be more specific." Summerclaw said. Bulbasaur then grabbed the leaf it was gree so summerclaw said, "Springleaf then?" The Bulbasaur nodded and then summer said, "how about I just call you Leaf for short?" The Bulbasaur nodded enthusiastically. Summerclaw laughed and grabbed him who again wrapped his vines around Summerclaw
Pokemon fan creator of Ashlyn the genderbent version of Ash and many other characters
Grasslovania's AvatarGrasslovania
“Hm? I don’t think we’ve met yet sir, as your name is not stored in my database.” He held out his hand to shake. “I am Taiyonohi.”
Sol continued on, looking around and eating some berries along the way
  • About me
  • Hunts(?)
  • Friends
  • Misc
Luna/Sol, She/Her and He/Him pronouns please!! And happy pride month :D
current:
Wish that Albino Jirachi comes home like Ayaka did for me
upcoming: more to come
Pfp credits go to Skitty
Background - Coding by Altered
Pupcurdles's AvatarPupcurdles
(OH my it's been a minute) toasty continued to walk deeper into the forest looking for the Pokémon. as he walked he noticed large burn patches on the floor and chared trees. he ahad a face of concern but kept walking...
feed her please:)
Lv. 64 — 6,141 / 12,481
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
PoisonFire
Happiness 58%
Brave nature
Lv. 36 — 3,011 / 3,997
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 27%
Quiet nature
Ashlyn24's AvatarAshlyn24
Summerclaw and Leaf were heading back to the camp. Leaf was happily running around and climbing on top of Summerclaw. "Leaf calm down I know you are excited but we need to get to camp." Summerclaw said. Leaf jumped down from Summerclaw but still ran around. Summerclaw just smiled and kept her eyes on the young Bulbasaur

Pages: 123··· 242526

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page