PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Forest of Sanctuary [ROLEPLAY!]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 242526

ddëtsú.yk's Avatarddëtsú.yk
Please check out the setup before posting!
Detsu
Detsu grabbed a handful of berries from some bushes nearby and scattered them into small baskets near the farms made from twigs he had gathered. He wiped his snout and went over to the lake. He slowly walked in and floated on his back. "It's too quiet. I need entertainment." He thought aloud. He hated his headspace. Filled with too much junk. He walked out of the lake and climbed a tree, looking towards the sky.
Pfp by yashiro! My Journal :D ~ My RP! "What gives you power? is it your crown? Is it the fact that your king? If respect is the only thing protecting you from... a knife in the back... respect is nothing, right?" Sprites by crescent!
Paradichlora's AvatarParadichlora
EOS speaks...
credit | sprite at pokemon db
hover for credit
Eos groaned softly as they picked up their head, squinting their eyes and peering around. A bout of unconsciousness muddled with nightmares and the not-so-gift of a splitting migraine upon waking. Forcing her heavy body up, she took in her surroundings of some woods. This wasn't where she was before. Before this, she was... ... Where was Eos before now? Clutching their throbbing head in agitation, Eos steadied her stance before beginning to explore the area. She needed to get a grip on where she was, and if she was the only Pokemon around. It was starting to seem like it, so quiet and... Serene. Eos wasn't sure whether to trust and lean into the feeling or not. "Where am I...?" Eos muttered to herself.
Detsu
"Hmm?" Detsu looked down and noticed Eos with wide eyes. He climbed down the tree carefully and crawled close to her. "Uhm... hello?" Detsu reached his hand out and looked at Eos, questioningly.
Paradichlora's AvatarParadichlora
EOS speaks...
credit | sprite at pokemon db
hover for credit
Next thing she knew, a shiny Zoroark was approaching her and it caused Eos to stumble back in surprise. She fell back on her rear with a small "oof", a mild groan of frustration following suit. When she gathered herself enough to glance back towards the stranger, Eos stared silently. Wariness and distrust was written all over her face, but after a moment, she deemed the other wasn't a threat. She reached out her paw in reciprocation, both as a handshake and a request for assistance back up. "Hey," she spoke, voice low and rough. The words were spoken slowly and had a lilt to them. "You wouldn't happen to know where we are right now, would you?"
Detsu
"Ah, of course." Detsu pulled lightly as to not hurt Eos's arm and studied them more closely as they stood up. "It's a little weird to explain, but this is my forest." He smiled awkwardly. "I woke up here by myself and asked Arceus to protect this place. Well, they answered, there's a barrier here, and I'm it's main protector." He looked down and then at Eos. "Kinda confusing, huh?"
Ashlyn24's AvatarAshlyn24
Summerclaw woke up in a strange forest with strange scents. She got up and shook the dirt off. The midday Lycanroc still had her bag of healing herbs and her flower. "What the heck? Where exactly am I?" She said to herself. She looked around a bit more until she heard voices and followed them. Once there she saw a zorak and a midnight form lyncanroc. She could tell the Zorak was in charge and approached the two and asked, "Excuse me where exactly am I?"
Pokemon fan creator of Ashlyn the genderbent version of Ash and many other characters
Grasslovania's AvatarGrasslovania
The helioptile wakes up with his face in the ground. He scans his surroundings, only to find 3 passive entities. A danger sign popped up on a screen that pertruded from his head, and he realized his core had taken moderate damage. He began the automatic repair and watched how the entities interacted from the treetops while he tried to recollect anything besides how to interact with his robotic parts to no avail. Suddenly, he remembered one thing. Taiyo. My name is Taiyonohi, the robot of the sun.
“Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with all their favorites.”
Detsu
"Huh?" Detsu noticed the 2 others and walked over to them. "Well hello, there. Welcome to the Forest." He held his paw out to each of them and shook their hands. "My name is Detsu." He took a step back and gestured to the air around him. "This forest is protected by Arceus himself. I prayed for 3 days before Arceus finally answered. He has cast protection on this forest so no one finds it accidentally, but I feel as though we're all here for a reason." He looked around then at them. "Feel free to make any place your home." He bowed gently to them.
Ashlyn24's AvatarAshlyn24
"Very nice to meet you Detsu. My name is Summerclaw. Feel free to call me summer if you wish. " The lyncanroc said. She looked around again and found a little tent. She was drawn to it for some reason. She walked over and the scents of medical herbs hit her nose she was quite pleased and placed her own herb bag down. She then began to organize the place.
Pupcurdles's AvatarPupcurdles
toasty woke up in a forest.as he looked around he thought "where am i?" he got up and started walking taking in the scenery noticing the flowers and trees he got to a lake and started frantically drinking the water until he felt somthing sting his leg he started patting his fur until he felt dizzy. and collapsed...
feed her please:)
Lv. 63 — 10,289 / 12,097
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
PoisonFire
Happiness 58%
Brave nature
Lv. 36 — 3,011 / 3,997
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 27%
Quiet nature

Pages: 123··· 242526

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page