PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Shelter Availability

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

gremlet's Avatargremlet
Suggestion Title: Shelter Availability
Suggestion Summary: The ability to see if a Pokémon you're hunting is in the shelter or not. Maybe in the Pokémon's Pokédex entry there could be a counter stating how many of them are available to be adopted?
Positive Points:
  • Let's you know if you can find an egg you're hunting in the shelter when your Eggdex gets full
Negative Points:
  • Some people may like the challenge???? Rates wouldn't be affected, so you'd still have to reload until you find what you're looking for. It would let you avoid doing it all in vain, however.
Reason For Consideration: I used to reload the shelter almost like 300 times wondering why I couldn't find a single new Egg. I then realized, after reloading again a month or so later, that people just weren't breeding any of the ones I was looking for. It'd be nice to be able to check, rather than reloading 100+ times to find out.
no support,like you said, i like the challenge.
"Riddle me this, what makes the world go round? Why that's right, IT'S LOVE! Well, that and inertia along with the north and south poles, we don't talk about that tho."
arbor's Avatararbor
No support, I think this would lead to a lot of questions like “the pokedex says there are 500 eevees and site stats says there are 10,000 pokemon in the shelter, but I refreshed 100 times to see 4,000 different pokemon, so I should have seen 200 eevees but I haven’t seen any, it’s lying/broken/etc” when that’s just not how probabilities work
arbor ☼ journal: 0 “The tides are in our veins, we still mirror the stars, life is your child, but there is in me, older and harder than life and more impartial, the eye that watched before there was an ocean.”
credit
Background from freepik.com F2U code by Gumshoe
DeltaSystem's AvatarDeltaSystem
I'm not Niet, but I get the feeling that'll put too much of a workload on poor Sally. You may think it's easy for a computer/server to do, well, math but there are 53.53 million pokemon on the site itself. From those 53.53 million, 451 thousand are in the shelter. Not to mention there are well over a thousand species in the dex. Sally would have to calculate how many of each pokemon are on the game, then calculate how many of them are in the shelter on a constant basis. If it's not obvious already, the game would crash... often. Then again, I don't know Sally's exact limit, just a rough understanding. Sorry, no support
~Delta 🪐
Made by HorrorGal13
  • Main
  • Credits
Your chaotic mess. Type Race Points: 0
Tabs by Esme Avatar made with this awsome picrew!

QUOTE originally posted by AlyssSolo

I'm not Niet, but I get the feeling that'll put too much of a workload on poor Sally. You may think it's easy for a computer/server to do, well, math but there are 53.53 million pokemon on the site itself. From those 53.53 million, 451 thousand are in the shelter. Not to mention there are well over a thousand species in the dex. Sally would have to calculate how many of each pokemon are on the game, then calsculate how many of them are in the shelter on a constant basis. If it's not obvious already, the game would crash... often. Then again, I don't know Sally's exact limit, just a rough understanding. Sorry, no support
at this point we should probably get another system salamance to work with sally, like a mate? i dunno lol, it just seems that she can't take anything anymore

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page