PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

description box templates

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Calypso25's AvatarCalypso25
Suggestion Title: description box templates Suggestion Summary: At this moment the description box for the pokemon is a bit boring and uninspiring. I suggest that we insert the ability to turn the description box into a kind of template, suggesting features of the pokemon, and maybe providing little prompts for what Example: Favorite berry: (ex.: rowan berry, oran berry) Favorite weather: (ex: stormy) General personality: (ex.: wise or reckless) Most hated thing: (ex.: mud, water) etc! It would be kinda nice for people to have a little help when fleshing out their OC pokemon and getting ideas! Positive points: Good for inspiration, able to toggle it on and off with a button Negative points: Annoying? Maybe unnecressary because one could just copy paste ones own template from the web Wait. Make people also able to set their own templates wich can be saved and then quickly popped into the description box! Reason For Consideration: The idea is quite nice, and useful!
Litterally the Queen of bad ideas Profile picture made in a Picrew wich was made by Ummmandy on Tumblr
JadeJester22's AvatarJadeJester22
No support. Just check some of my S/A fields, they all have little bios. The description box has no need to be changed becuase it's already a free area.
Buying Tanzakus for 15 ZC
× 26 / 300
Sir Dessert,my little buddy :) Profile Picture is from PFQ Advent 2021

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page