PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ability To Check Personal Stats

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

doctormorbid's Avatardoctormorbid
Something that's been going through my head for a little while is having a personal stats page. The only way we can see, eg, how many eggs we've hatched or Pokemon we've evolved (as far as I know) is through task missions and the trainer appearance screen. I'd like to propose a PROPER page where we can see everything we've done, because I know the site tracks it! - Pokemon hatched - Pokemon evolved - Shinies/albinos/melans hatched - Total interactions made - Total active days - Total Pokerus count - Amount of tournaments/contests partaken in (i'd also love to be able to see all past contest entries, but that's belong in the contests page) - etcetcetc Things like that! I only wanted to start keeping track of my stats as I got more into Pokefarm, but I know I cant accurately count everything I've done over the years, only guess. Plus it's fun looking at a list of numbers and going 'ahaha i did that'
『 icon from mindhack 』
ChampionCedar's AvatarChampionCedar
You can see your own stats on the Site Stats page as well. It will show you your ranking in the different metrics as well as your own numbers. The site stats page shows metrics for most of what you've mentioned, like Pokemon hatched/evolved, total interactions, total 5 day active periods. total pokerus count, total number of tournament tokens won, and many more. Although it doesn't show the total number of shinies/albinos/melans a player has hatched, only how complete your shinydex is and which pokemon species are the most common to be shiny/albino/melan, nor does it show total number of tournaments and contests you've participated in either, though it does show the total number of tournament tokens a player has won.
Avatar photo is an image of my own flying Pikachu from old Pokefarm, now the flying Raichu below. Credits Pokefarm 1 sprite creators for flying pikachu sprite, dressed it up myself. Farmer at Pokefarm Q since February 24 2014, Veteran of Pokefarm 1 since April 29 2012
Lv. 100 — +1,561,487
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricFlying
Happiness MAX
Naïve nature
doctormorbid's Avatardoctormorbid

QUOTE originally posted by ChampionCedar

You can see your own stats on the Site Stats page as well. It will show you your ranking in the different metrics as well as your own numbers. The site stats page shows metrics for most of what you've mentioned, like Pokemon hatched/evolved, total interactions, total 5 day active periods. total pokerus count, total number of tournament tokens won, and many more. Although it doesn't show the total number of shinies/albinos/melans a player has hatched, only how complete your shinydex is and which pokemon species are the most common to be shiny/albino/melan, nor does it show total number of tournaments and contests you've participated in either, though it does show the total number of tournament tokens a player has won.
ah, you're right, thank you! then perhaps i can word this differently..? to have a specific neater page only concerning us personally and not the global stats? or a new tab on the site stats age.. hm..

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page