PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Show Unreleaseable Pokémon in the Mass Release Menu

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

I don't recall seeing this in the Approved or Rejected forums; please forgive me if this has been suggested before and I was mistaken! Suggestion Title: Show Unreleaseable Pokémon in the Mass Release Menu Suggestion Summary: In the Mass Release menu, it would be helpful to have some sort of indicator of if a Pokémon is unable to be released to the shelter prior to the "X of the selected Pokémon could not be released, and have been left in your Field." message that pops up after you try to release them. I what would be the best way to implement this- but I do feel as though something would be more helpful than guessing which 'mons are ready to be released. Positive points: Would be convenient compared to using trial and error to find what Pokémon are ready to be released, mainly for users who want/need to make room for new hatches. Negative points: We already have the message mentioned above; something like what I am suggesting would make that message unecessary. I'm not sure what to put as a Reason for Consideration that isn't the argument of convenience found in the positive points, but I hope this is an ok enough suggestion.
Avatar is from the Pokémon Anime; Shipost Sprite edited by PinkSkittyPow!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page