PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Switch Field Backgrounds

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

As a person who tends to put much more thought into aesthetics than I reasonably should, I am sad that I cannot use the field backgrounds I like without having to risk my Pokemon's happiness going down due to it. I an aware of using site themes and custom CSS to customize the background on my end, but I want it to be publicly visible! Maybe there could be a small fee for doing so. If this idea is approved, I think it would be nice if it came along with additional backgrounds for the fields as well, perhaps something resembling the PC boxes.
Art within my forum avatar is Battle Styles Meowstic from the Pokemon TCG by Yuu Nishida, sparkle brush by ObscureLilluim and magic circle brushes by redheadstock. Edited by myself.
tens's Avatartens
I'm not sure if I'm interpreting your suggestion correctly, but are you suggesting that users be able to submit their own field backgrounds? If so, I just wanted to point out that there's two current suggestions asking for that feature for aesthetic/visibility! 1, 2 However, in the rejected forums, there is this and this suggestion, which also ask for user-uploaded field backgrounds.(and so I assume that this one will be rejected as well,, ) As mentioned in both, they cannot implement the user-submitted work. (for moderation and also copyright reasons iirc) New field backgrounds have been approved in the past(x, x, x), but they are not an immediate concern, and would not be user-submitted as far as I'm aware.

QUOTE originally posted by kine

I'm not sure if I'm interpreting your suggestion correctly, but are you suggesting that users be able to submit their own field backgrounds?
I think MaybeNotARobot's suggestion is closer to wanting backgrounds to be independent to type affinity- unless I happen to be reading into things wrong... If I'm not wrong in my interpretation then I do support; I'd love to have everyone see my favorite Pokémon sit in a fairy-type field without having to worry about my favorite fire and poison 'mons being unhappy. ^^
Avatar is from the Pokémon Anime; Shipost Sprite edited by PinkSkittyPow!

QUOTE originally posted by thetruepapajohn

I think MaybeNotARobot's suggestion is closer to wanting backgrounds to be independent to type affinity- unless I happen to be reading into things wrong... If I'm not wrong in my interpretation then I do support; I'd love to have everyone see my favorite Pokémon sit in a fairy-type field without having to worry about my favorite fire and poison 'mons being unhappy. ^^
You're exactly right there, thetruepapajohn! What I want is for backgrounds to be independent of type affinity, and I feel the same way you do about wanting certain fields to be able to have a cool background without having to worry about them being unhappy.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page