PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Isaac's ✨Special✨ Shop ~ Specials/Dexing/Summons

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 45464748

Retsky's AvatarRetsky
I saw your other thread- I can swap you some currencies too!
  • ♡Stuff♡
  • ♡Credits♡
TR: 0 *-7hrs Server* *Collecting Rusted Sw&Sh 15-22zc 20-25zc* *Buying S/A/M Calm/Gentle/Quiet/Timid* *My Shop: A Traveling Growlithe's Joint Shop* >>We have: Summons, S/A, Special Deltas, 6iv's & Hunts, Shiny Charm Swap, Upgrade Items, Z-Crystals, & Megas + Melans Dexing!
Avatar Art Adopt from Exarch, for my use only. TypeRace Team Img by BlackBlood1872, F2U. >>All Teams<<
kkuetzal's Avatarkkuetzal
Could I possibly buy your Gracidea Seeds for 100 GP each? The market price is kind of inflated rn and 100 GP is what I usually pay for em,,
pfp cr: art and characters belong to me unless otherwise stated
Oh goodness. I'm so sorry I didn't reply to these! Retsky, I don't need any currency swapped at this point, so please don't feel you need to swap any for me <3 I'd only want to swap if you're in need of CR/GP ;) And kkuetzal, I actually have a prospective buyer for the GS Balls who can pay ZC, so I would prefer to pass as long as your offer is in GP, but thank you anyway! Please let me know if you would be able to pay in ZC, and I'd be happy to send a trade for the three I currently have! Thank you for your understanding <3

Summons restock! 80 new summons!

Shop/Resources

Hoard Progress

Thunder Stones and Cornn Berries
1702 of 2,222
"Why?" they asked me.
15985 of 22,222
So I replied, "Why is the greatest question of life, yet I can answer it easily. I simply wanted to."
230 of 500 Buying/Swapping in Shop
Okidogi's AvatarOkidogi
Hello, I'd like to swap my 4 Death Feathers and 2 Life Antlers for your 3 Masks of Strength please!
Dry Pokemon Collector Proud Owner of 162+ Dry Delta Pokemon! Avatar is drawn by me!
SkyInuzuka's AvatarSkyInuzuka
hello!! Can i please buy all of your Griseous Orbs for 35ZC each? thank you!!
Visit my Shop!
pfp art by Luckily_n_Dream on Twitter and banner art by spooky_tween on Twitter!
mickeyman713's Avatarmickeyman713
Hi! I am looking to buy some summons for GP, Here are my offers: 1. Lono Idol: 100 GP 2. Kanaloa idol: 100 GP 3. Tablet of ruin: 120 GP 4. Vessel of ruin: 120 GP Total: 440 GP I also have a Quirky Male Cyclizar if I can send as well for a discount :D
My Melans! (look at them :p)

QUOTE originally posted by Okidogi

Hello, I'd like to swap my 4 Death Feathers and 2 Life Antlers for your 3 Masks of Strength please!
Sent!

QUOTE originally posted by SkyInuzuka

hello!! Can i please buy all of your Griseous Orbs for 35ZC each? thank you!!
Hello! The lowest price I see on the market is ~60ZC, with recent being as low as ~45ZC. I believe I'll have to decline at this time, but thank you for the offer!

QUOTE originally posted by mickeyman713

Hi! I am looking to buy some summons for GP, Here are my offers: 1. Lono Idol: 100 GP 2. Kanaloa idol: 100 GP 3. Tablet of ruin: 120 GP 4. Vessel of ruin: 120 GP Total: 440 GP I also have a Quirky Male Cyclizar if I can send as well for a discount :D
Hello! I would value that Cyclizar at 120GP/equiv, so I could send you those four summons for 340GP + the little lizard man if that sounds good to you?:)
mickeyman713's Avatarmickeyman713

QUOTE originally posted by TheQuirkyNinja

-snip- Hello! I would value that Cyclizar at 120GP/equiv, so I could send you those four summons for 340GP + the little lizard man if that sounds good to you?:)
That sounds great, Thank you!
Oop, cleaned up the shop a bit. Btw check my temp thread linked in my trainer card for summon swapping please <3
buuumpo

Pages: 123··· 45464748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page