PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Simplified Field Wallpaper Suggestion

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

dyinghere's Avatardyinghere
I love the artwork in general, it's very soft and satisfying, but sometimes it makes it difficult to keep open for extended periods of time, either from saturation or just overall business. (Busy-ness; just too much going on visually) It can make it kind of hard to quickly look through certain boxes, or linger on the page to sort them, etc I'd like it if there was a togglable option to maybe switch it to the official typed PC Box wallpapers? I don't mean like either/or - I mean like having a little checkbox in the field pages, both yours and other peoples', that when you select it and refresh the page, all the wallpapers are the simplified version but still the same typing. You can swap back and forth at will, and checking the box doesn't change the view for anyone else, just how you personally see the wallpapers for when it gets too overwhelming to look at.
Aligatueur's AvatarAligatueur
I'd give a no support to this for the simple reason that you can use site skin to customize the fields' background. You can find how to here : https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/127552/Site-Skins-How-To-and-Helpful-CSS Create a skin, just go to the custom CSS, edit, and put the picture you want. For example I use a custom picture for the default field in order to have a grid and being able to align my Pokemon without any issue.
That is an option, but learning CSS just for this feels a little overcomplicated. I don't have a problem with the site or even the original images, I like them a lot! But once in a while I'd just like something a little less stimulating, either for focus reasons or eyesight reasons. I don't think it's too much to ask for instead of learning how to code just to take care of this one temporary thing
Aligatueur's AvatarAligatueur
I mean here it's not really learning how to code, you have the example of each fields in the link I gave you, just a link to an image to replace, nothing else, nothing more
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ that's executive dysfunction for you i guess.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page