PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Greenbunny1998's Raffle and more

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 123··· 137138139140141142143144

Jana Kennedy's AvatarJana Kennedy
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter the Lucky Dip please! My Username is: Jana Kennedy Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is: Jana Kennedy I would like to pick the number: 2544 Other: Happy Easter :)
Always looking for quirky pokemon!
  • Typerace
  • Shop
Current Type Current Points 0 Clicklist Next month=
My shop! I offer shelter hunts, free fields, shiny/albino, variants/exclusives and more. Please post in shop rather than send a pm. Buying
Spectral Leiomano
for anywhere between 20 - 40zc depending on market price - send pm to see if i have enough money ^.^
Avatar is from Unus Annus, free to use image from the 'pick a side' part
@ RavenIsLost, @ Silently1 and @ Jana Kennedy: You've all been added to Raffle, thank you all so much :D @ Everyone: You've all been added, thank you all so much :D

Huge Congratulations to RavenIsLost on winning today's Lucky Dip, thank you all so much and I hope you all had an amazing Easter, Happy Easter everyone :D

Proof:

• First Tab
  • Second Tab
  • Credit
Feel free to talk to me on these: Chicken Smoothie: Greenbunny1998 Discord: Greenbunny1998 #8985
Code made by Greenbunny1998 Forum Signature Picture is of my cat Coco as a kitten Profile Picture is of my cat Coco
RavenIsLost's AvatarRavenIsLost
tysm for the 'mon! Hope you had a happy easter as well! :D
Raven/Ray | She/They | Aro-Ace
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +1,274,780
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Rock
Happiness 50%
Naïve nature
PFP made on picrew by me :]
MelanUmbreon4's AvatarMelanUmbreon4
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is: MelanUmbreon4 I would like to pick the number: 2542 Other:
Type Race Score: 0
TR Credit: Hakano Riku/Guide
Absol Enjoyer's AvatarAbsol Enjoyer
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is: Absol Enjoyer I would like to pick the number: 2507 Other:
Melan's Sunset Gym
Melan’s Gym Badge Credit to ShadowRotom for pfp
wwx's Avatarwwx
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is: wwx I would like to pick the number: 2564 Other: thx!!
@ RavenIsLost: Thank you so much :D @ MelanUmbreon4, @ Absol Enjoyer and @ Wwx: You've all been added, thank you all so much :D and so sorry for adding you all late
Supersayan's AvatarSupersayan
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is: Supersayan I would like to pick the number: 2508 Other: Thanks!
@ Supersayan: You've been added, thank you so much :D @ Everyone:

Lucky Dip is now open so in 24 hours i'll be announcing the winner of Lucky Dip :D

Just in case (about Lucky Dip if you are new)

- Lucky Dip is only open for 24 hours - You won't be able to choose your number it'll be automatic in order you entered so if you was second person to post you would be second username added. - You'll automatically get three numbers: 1 person 1 2 person 1 3 person 1 4 person 2 5 person 2 6 person 2 and so on - If you already entered raffle please make a new post with the Lucky Dip form but if you haven't and you are just entering raffle please fill out both forms on same post. - There will be more than one Lucky Dip every month but next Lucky Dip is on main post. Any questions you have please PM me Thank you.
Enbees's AvatarEnbees
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is: Enbees I would like to pick the number: 2505 Other: thank you! Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter the Lucky Dip please! My Username is: Enbees Other: thank you x2!!
Current Type Race score = 0
Saving for Memory Stick!
352/200
All art by me.

Pages: 123··· 137138139140141142143144

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page