PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Greenbunny1998's Raffle and more

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 123··· 140141142143144145

Absol Enjoyer's AvatarAbsol Enjoyer
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter your Raffle please! My Username is: Absol Enjoyer I would like to pick the number: 2607 Other: :P
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter the Lucky Dip please! My Username is: Absol Enjoter Other: :P
Melan's Sunset Gym
Melan’s Gym Badge Credit to ShadowRotom for pfp
MelanUmbreon4's AvatarMelanUmbreon4
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter your Raffle please! My Username is: MelanUmbreon4 I would like to pick the number: 2642 Other: 2nd person that's crazy lol
Type Race Score: 0
TR Credit: Hakano Riku/Guide
Supersayan's AvatarSupersayan
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter your Raffle please! My Username is: Supersayan I would like to pick the number: 2696 Other: Thanks
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter the Lucky Dip please! My Username is: Supersayan Other: Thanks
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter your Raffle please! My Username is: Honey Bunny I would like to pick the number: 2688 Other: Is the Lucky dip meant to be open right now? It's only Friday and it's not supposed to be open until Sunday?
Pfp from Pfq
silently1's Avatarsilently1
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter your Raffle please! My Username is: silently1 I would like to pick the number:2669 Other: Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter the Lucky Dip please! My Username is:silently1 Other: Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter your Bingo please! My Username Is: My Bingo Ticket: (Please place Ticket in the hidebox below)

Bingo Ticket

Row 1: Row 2: Row 3: Row 4: Row 5: Row 6: Row 7: Row 8: Row 9:
Other:
av by Cledànio ~♡ trainer by Silver_Raven
Team Inferno Overdrive trophy by Noahverse
Team Fire 2024 | Art by LilypadLife
I made a mistake with Lucky Dip and adding everything, at the time I put everything together the Lucky Dip was open but Lucky Dip isn't open until Sunday but because I made a mistake everyone who has filled out Lucky Dip Form will count but won't start until Sunday, so sorry about this. I'll also start everyone now on Bingo and Raffle but not Lucky Dip until Sunday.
  • First Tab
  • Second Tab
  • Credit
Feel free to talk to me on these: Chicken Smoothie: Greenbunny1998 Discord: Greenbunny1998 #8985
Code made by Greenbunny1998 Forum Signature Picture is of my cat Coco as a kitten Profile Picture is of my cat Coco
SuperJedi224's AvatarSuperJedi224
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter your Raffle please! My Username is: SuperJedi224 I would like to pick the number: 2650 Other:thanks again
Kit kat 54's AvatarKit kat 54
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter your Raffle please! My Username is: Kit Kat 54 I would like to pick the number: 2628 Other: thank you so much!
Avatar credit goes to RosyBird!!! If you're working to get to Arceus and need summons for legendary egg dexes, I can sell them to you for below market price here at my shop! I also have lots of free/pwyw dexes available c: If you are working on Arceus and need egg dexes, I absolutely recommend this shop! If you're working on Arceus and need help completing your pokemon dex in general, this shop has a pretty extensive living dex and is very helpful!
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter the Lucky Dip please! My Username is: YêêtYêêtGôd Other: 👍
Score: 0
Breakneck Blitz 3rd Place trophy by spidrenam (sprite usage)
● Type Race tracker made by: LycanKai ●Shop: YeetGods Shop

So sorry i fell asleep before announcing this but lucky Dip is now open so in about 24 hours i'll be announcing winner of Lucky Dip i'll add everyone who entered now, thank you all so much :D

Pages: 123··· 140141142143144145

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page