PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Greenbunny1998's Raffle and more

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 123··· 132133134135136··· 144145146

therefore's Avatartherefore
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is: therefore I would like to pick the number: 2444 Other: been a while since I joined your raffle :D As always, thanks for hosting! Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter the Lucky Dip please! My Username is: therefore Other: :3

dreame/nara|any pronouns|8+ ahead ST

just a silly little thing who likes to draw sometimes :D
Pokeheroes Pronounscredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon from the Bungo Stray Dogs anime Signature Pagedoll by me :) Divider @ObsceneBarbie from DeviantArt
Type Race Score; 0
DNABleached's AvatarDNABleached
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter the Lucky Dip please! My Username is: DNABleached Other: Thank you as always for hosting!
thebitoucan's Avatarthebitoucan
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is: thebitoucan I would like to pick the number: 2435 Other: thanks for hosting as usual!
  • collecting
  • ongoing raffle
  • please click!
  • nothing here
school's not fun atm. avatar art of my hk oc made by me! im 4 hours behind server time
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +311,804
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
WaterFire
Happiness 96%
Calm nature
there's nothing here atm/center]
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter the Lucky Dip please! My Username is: apatheticcritter Other: Thank you as always ^w^
  • Me
  • Hunting
  • Links
✦ Critter ✦ he/they ✦ 21+ yo ✦ +1 server time
Avatar made by me. For my use only, don't share outside PFQ. PM or here to commission one. ☆ Bait made by me. PM if you want to use, don't share outside PFQ.
x1/x0/x1 April TR:
☆ Go to my shop for BOGO50% specials!
Hoping I didn't miss the Lucky Dip deadline- Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter the Lucky Dip please! My username is: Matt The Vampire Other: Have a good one, folks!
Make sure you're taking care of yourself, your mental health, and physical health <3
PenLynnWinn's AvatarPenLynnWinn
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is: PenLynnWinnd I would like to pick the number: 2459 Other:
Type Race Score: 0/5,000
bbcode for TR rotation by Hakano Riku | Avatar by WilliamAllen
@ RavenIsLost, @ Therefore, @ Thebitoucan and @ PenLynnWinn: You've all been added to Raffle, thank you all so much :D @ Everyone entered Lucky Dip: You've all been added, thank you all so much :D @ Silently1: Thank you so much :D @ Matt The Vampire: Don't worry you didn't miss the deadline because it ends when I change "Open" to "Closed" then I'll make an announcement to announce the winner :D

Huge Congratulations to Noahverse on winning today's Lucky Dip and thank you all so much for entering:D

Proof

• First Tab
  • Second Tab
  • Credit
Feel free to talk to me on these: Chicken Smoothie: Greenbunny1998 Discord: Greenbunny1998 #8985
Code made by Greenbunny1998 Forum Signature Picture is of my cat Coco as a kitten Profile Picture is of my cat Coco
Noahverse's AvatarNoahverse
Awesome! Thank you so much! :')

Noah | he/they | AuDHD

: 7898 pts!
Journal (F2U codes) credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon F2U @MellowKun on Deviantart Divider F2U @hedgehominoid on Deviantart Signature Pagedoll F2U @SquishDemon on Deviantart Shop logo commissionned from Lilieth for my shop
I collect fairy Deltas!
^ My Trade Shop! ^
You're welcome and thank you :D
D6mian's AvatarD6mian
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter the Lucky Dip please! My Username is: D6mian Other: Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is:D6mian I would like to pick the number:2428 Other:2400
Umbreon sprite made by KitKatKutie2 with permission for me too use only Permission for only Ghost Clan members, Credit too user UnwrittenFox for the amazing Gastly Melan bait 😍

Pages: 123··· 132133134135136··· 144145146

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page