PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Greenbunny1998's Raffle and more

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 123··· 8687888990··· 144145146

Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is: Kittydragon09 I would like to pick the number: 1840 Other: thank you and happy early bday ^^

Kittydragon | She/They | cat enthusiast

I love cats :00 my hoard of hisuian Zoruas: 2300< Broke now. Gimme ur unwanted cat OCs :D
Joint Art Shop Toyhou.sePokeheroescredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon: Drawn by me :D Signature Pagedoll @Silver Raven on Toyhou.se Divider @RWPrince
Type Race Score: 0 (NOT PARTICIPATING)
Kosana's AvatarKosana
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is: Kosana I would like to pick the number: 1865 Other: happy birthday!
Credits
Code & Backgrounds Kosana Images: Kosana modified offical art and/or based on offical art
You've both been added, thank you so much and thank you so much for wishing me a happy birthday :D

Huge Congratulations to Gem217 on winning Albino Darkrai, ObaoziO on winning Melan Magikarp, Nïnetynïne on winning Albino Magikarp, Thebitoucan on winning Shiny Magikarp, Rhylexa on winning Shiny Klefki and CQHerostee on winning Shiny Snivy. Thank you all so much for entering and also saying happy birthday to me :D

Proof of Albino Darkrai:

Proof of Melan Magikarp:

Proof of Albino Magikarp:

Proof of Shiny Magikarp:

Proof of Shiny Klefki:

Proof of Shiny Snivy:

• First Tab
  • Second Tab
  • Credit
Feel free to talk to me on these: Chicken Smoothie: Greenbunny1998 Discord: Greenbunny1998 #8985
Code made by Greenbunny1998 Forum Signature Picture is of my cat Coco as a kitten Profile Picture is of my cat Coco
Turbuggy's AvatarTurbuggy
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is: Turbuggy I would like to pick the number: 1920 Other: Thanks for hosting this! :]

☆ Buggy ☆ He/Him ☆ Adult ☆

I'm just a lil guy!
Shop Journal Free Fieldscredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Divider @King-Lulu-Deer on DeviantArt Forum Icon @Vandi Signature Pagedoll @Bug2Go on Twitter
☆ Current Hunt: Drifloon
lulubee's Avatarlulubee
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is: lulubee I would like to pick the number: 1998 Other: had to go for it, that number has gotta be lucky in some way! XD
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is: Kittydragon09 I would like to pick the number: 1948 Other: thank you!
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is: Tapu Lele I would like to pick the number: 1989 Other: Taylor Swift inspo
Pfp from Pfq
Orchid's AvatarOrchid
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is: 1904 I would like to pick the number: Other: thank you for hosting!
2,218 Type Race Hunt: 25 / 3153 / 0 Journal Avatar by Janssi for my use only
Enbees's AvatarEnbees
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is: Enbees I would like to pick the number: 1973 Other: Had to choose the year my favorite show takes place in ;) Thank you! Edit: I saw others doing quotes for their number choices so why not: "My name is Sam Tyler. I had an accident, and I woke up in 1973."
Current Type Race score = 5206
Saving for Memory Stick!
722/200
All art by me.
RavenIsLost's AvatarRavenIsLost
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is: RavenIsLost I would like to pick the number: 1985 Other: Thank you for hosting!
Raven/Ray | She/They | Aro-Ace
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +1,328,978
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Rock
Happiness 50%
Naïve nature
PFP made on picrew by me :]

Pages: 123··· 8687888990··· 144145146

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page