PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Greenbunny1998's Raffle and more

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 123··· 8283848586··· 144145146

You've all been added, thank you so much and thank you all so much for wishing me happy early birthday :D @ Loey_Like: Thank you so much, Happy birthday and I hope you had an amazing birthday :D
  • First Tab
  • Second Tab
  • Credit
Feel free to talk to me on these: Chicken Smoothie: Greenbunny1998 Discord: Greenbunny1998 #8985
Code made by Greenbunny1998 Forum Signature Picture is of my cat Coco as a kitten Profile Picture is of my cat Coco
Aedier's AvatarAedier
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is: Aedier I would like to pick the number: 1810 Other: Thanks for hosting :D
  • Hello!
  • Starters
  • Collecting
  • Promo!
• Aedier • Bittersweet
Gentle, Careful, Calm / Hasty, Jolly, Timid
• she/it/he/they • Icon by me!
Two legend hunts under my belt! Taking it easy and helping some friends, but still passively hoarding
Magatama
Ice Statue
I will sometimes buy ice/fairy/poison aesthetic deltas! If you offer, I may also buy aesthetic special deltas of those types! Feel free to PM ^^
Ren's Art Shoppe - It has comms, adoptables, charm baits, and more! And if you feel, check out My Kiosk!
You've been added and thank you so much :D
Invisible's AvatarInvisible
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is: Invisible I would like to pick the number: 1850 Other: Thank you for hosting! :]
Check out our joint-shop: Colorburst Trinkets
Griseous Orb

Griseous Orb

Summon Item

(: 0)

An orb that doesn't seem to belong. It casts the reflection of its viewer with distorted properties. Using it seems to call upon the power of the Legendary Pokémon Giratina.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 2 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness 82%
Calm nature
Score: 18946
Badge Credit (LycanKai)
You've been added and thank you so much :D
lulubee's Avatarlulubee
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is: lulubee I would like to pick the number: 1875 Other: Thanks for hosting, and I hope you have a great birthday! :D
PhoenixBirch's AvatarPhoenixBirch
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is: PhoenixBirch I would like to pick the number: 1896 Other: thanks :)
  • My Favs!
  • Sikannos!
  • Credit (+ Little Guy)
You've both been added, thank you so much :D @Lulubee: Thank you so much :D

Lucky Dip is now open so in 24 Hours I'll be announcing the winner of the Lucky Dip :D

(Opened it little bit early)

About Lucky Dip:

- Lucky Dip is only open for 24 hours - You won't be able to choose your number it'll be automatic in order you entered so if you was second person to post you would be second username added. - You'll automatically get three numbers: 1 person 1 2 person 1 3 person 1 4 person 2 5 person 2 6 person 2 and so on - If you already entered raffle please make a new post with the Lucky Dip form but if you haven't and you are just entering raffle please fill out both forms on same post. - There will be more than one Lucky Dip every month but next Lucky Dip is on main post. - Please read rules because rules have been altered. Any questions you have please PM me Thank you.
CQHerosteve's AvatarCQHerosteve
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter the Lucky Dip please! My Username is: CQHerosteve Other: Getting closer~
Made by CQHerosteve
Profile Picture Made by me. Maravol belongs to PFQ, Typhlosion belongs to Pokemon
Orchid's AvatarOrchid
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter the Lucky Dip please! My Username is: Orchid Other: Thank you!
2,354 Type Race Hunt: 25 / 3177 / 0 Journal Avatar by Janssi for my use only

Pages: 123··· 8283848586··· 144145146

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page