PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🌸Pillow Fort Art Adopts🌸 (2 DESIGNS AUCTIONING)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123

gothorita's Avatargothorita
whoops, forgot that the action ended on the 10th instead of 12nd, sorry to all the silly winning bid please send a trade over and ill pm you the unwatermarked ver :)
code (about me) Pfp + divider by me! Sawsbuck sprite is official sprite edited by me. Deltas I'm LF:
Perfect Pecha Berry

Perfect Pecha Berry

Consumable

(: 0)

An extra-large, extra-juicy Pecha Berry, bursting with sweet flavour. Boosts Affection of Pokémon who like the taste.

Sells for 300

Lv. 100 — +501,836
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 27%
Quirky nature
bump!!
bump!! originally was going to auction 3 designs, but i want to check out if the pricing is okay and all, will probably continue the 3 designs per auction in the foreseeable future ^^ have fun bidding!! (or autobuy... you rich people)
illud93's Avatarillud93
hello! may i do the sb for the Altaria + Drampa + Musharna adopt in usd? :D

currently buying:
medium electric gem / 2zc each
&
large electric gem / 20zc each
gems ( electric only )
wishing star / 20zc each
/
fire fang / 20zc each
/
order's crest / 20zc each
summons ( please make offers in my shop! )
Tiaxy's AvatarTiaxy
Hihi! If it's alr, I would like to bid for the Altaria fusion in zc! (That's 110zc with the sb if I understood correctly? First time bidding, but just love them and your style smm)
  • Info
  • Type Race
  • Sash Colection :>
  • Other
• Tiaxy • She/Her • Adult • • Adopt Shop! • • ToyhouseChicken SmoothieFlight Rising • If you have any questions, feel free to pm me!

| Forum Icon |
Score: 0
Next up:
Future hunt for the melan Mewtoo
Slowly, but surelyy ^^
6/200

QUOTE originally posted by Tiaxy

Hihi! If it's alr, I would like to bid for the Altaria fusion in zc! (That's 110zc with the sb if I understood correctly? First time bidding, but just love them and your style smm)
hi! thanks for visiting! unfortunately, there's a rule that says I'll accept USD over everything unless it's autobought (with 650zc as of right now) so I'm not taking any non-USD bids for the Altaria unless its autobuy :(
Tiaxy's AvatarTiaxy
Icc understandable and not at all a problem! I accidentally missed it without meaning to, terribly sorry ^^'
forgot to bump :(

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page