PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

『 Kit's F2U Substikuties: S/A/M Baits! 』

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 12345

KitKatKutie2's AvatarKitKatKutie2
Another bump. Sorry for the inactivity folks!
kit | 22 | general moderator shopsite rulesjournal
code and sprite by me for my use only. official mystery dungeon dx artwork.
Ceruledge's AvatarCeruledge
Using thm! may i request genesect?
1 H / 0 S / 2 A / 0 M
Nook Nook Silly Duck | Bug and Spooder collector
made by KitKatKutie2
Collecting Plasma Koas for 20 equiv.
Nook Nook
You are a silly goose >:)
KitKatKutie2's AvatarKitKatKutie2
Hey everyone--I'm sorry for the prolonged delay in any new additions to the front post. I've decided to shift away from using Imgur as an image host, and I'll be moving all of my sprites to the PFQ Image Uploader. However, that's a tall task since there are a lot of them, including all the examples from my sprite shop!! So, I decided to revamp the examples I have in my shop while I'm in the process of moving things over, and because of that, everything is taking a lot longer than it should because I want to get my sprite shop sorted first. With that update out of the way, I've collected all of the requests thus far into a section on the front post to help me collect my thoughts and see what you all want to see as baits next. I've noticed a lack of Hoenn, so I'll likely be prioritizing those when I consider requests moving forward. Anyways, happy to be back!~ I hope to provide some updates to the front post soon.
I would love to see a Plusle bait, if you have the time! :]
Make sure you're taking care of yourself, your mental health, and physical health <3
Sinistcha's AvatarSinistcha
hi! just letting you know i'm using the quaxly bait :D thank you so much for this amazing resource!

hisui | 22 | they/them

friend code: 0840 9157 0131 currently playing: splatoon 3 side order
toyhouse journalcarrdcredits

credits

code @RAINB0W divider @Kit forum icon @ven on twitter pagedoll @Zachberrie on toyhouse
typerace score ;; 0
crxwbxy's Avatarcrxwbxy
hello! if you are still taking requests, may i request toxel?
  • general
  • trophies
  • credits
Score: 0
check out my shop!
Team Dragon December 2023. Pixel by Zerxus
Team Normal January 2024. Pixel by OrangeMosquitoe
avatar by hunbloom on picrew!! tr badge by LycanKai pokemon panel code by mirzam

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page