PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Egg Counter for DayCare

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

ShadeWingsArt's AvatarShadeWingsArt
Heh, not sure what to call it, but it's for people hunting a Melan Pokemon, but they lost count of the Eggs. It would be a little alert or a Tab in the DayCare page, saying 'Total Eggs Bred Today: 267 Total Eggs hatched Today: 250 Total Eggs Released: 17 Total Eggs bred, hatched and released: 1244' And once you've hatched the Rare Pokemon you wanted, you can. Either save the Number of Eggs from your last Hunt or Discard them. Then when you start a New One, you can guess if it's gonna be more or less Eggs hatched for the Special you want It can be changed, to only show The Eggs Bred, Hatched and Total, to all of the options, to none of them. This feature would be changed in the Settings Menu, over on 'Farm News', right below the 'The Daycare has _ amount of eggs for you.' This feature would help people like me, who can't remember/ don't know how many eggs they've hatched. Overall, I think this is a really good feature that some people would want, others might not as much.
Shade 14-17 Female Art Shop (Reopened) || Trade Shop Hiya, I'm Shade, a small artist in this world who loves doodling Note, I am under 18 and I'm a Christian ❤ I'm a little on the childish and not bright side so I will repeat myself Icon by @Catboy Cyrus
credit
xazz's Avatarxazz
I'm not sure I understand what this is for? The total number of eggs in a chain is already displayed when you go to your shiny radar on the Information tab.
Eggy's AvatarEggy

QUOTE originally posted by xazz

I'm not sure I understand what this is for? The total number of eggs in a chain is already displayed when you go to your shiny radar on the Information tab.
From what I see, they are suggesting daily stats for eggs from the Daycare. The number on the Shiny Hunt page includes hatched eggs not from the Daycare, and doesn't include details such as how many eggs you'd bred in total on a given day (which they had included in their OP). That being said, I'm on the fence. I'm not sure how useful this feature would be, but it could possibly be good for keeping track of how many bred eggs you've released into the Shelter for example.
Signature is to be refactored Avatar: Made by Res0nare
ShadeWingsArt's AvatarShadeWingsArt

QUOTE originally posted by xazz

Oh OK, ^^'

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page