PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Legendary Seal+

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Miraidøn's AvatarMiraidøn
Boxes and in the same vein Legendary Seals are essentially Gacha type like items, you're opening something that has a loot table for a chance at common to rare items. Legendary Seals pull exclusively for Summons, I'm under the impression that when pulling for Summon items you have a higher chance of pulling for something you just unlocked/haven't dexed, however I may be wrong. In many Gacha games, there is a premium option to boost your chance of pulling either something you have selected
see cookie run: ovenbreak
or whatever is in a rotational boost
see Colorful Stage and many other rhythm gacha games
. What I'm suggesting is a Premium Way to boost a Summon item's chance of being pulled. Idea 1 entails being able to boost a specific Summon, whether you're boosting to secure one that you need or boosting in the hopes of pulling for your collection. Adding a drop-down menu either to the Legendary Seals section to select the item you'd want to boost, perhaps leaving locked items as unselectable and labeled '???', or adding the menu to the box selection screen itself. For this idea, I feel 2x-2.5x the price of a normal seal would be fair depending on the percentage boost. The 2nd idea is more about having a rotational boost that cannot be changed by the user, either having a specific item boosted, items of a set boosted, or even boosted by type
however with many legendaries being dragons i could see this being redundant
. The boost could rotate daily, weekly, or monthly. For this idea, I feel like +50-75 ZC is fair depending on the percentage boost. On a positive note, I could see this being a good money sink, as a Premium item even those with Hypermode would have to buy it instead of getting the free seals with your membership. It could also inadvertently boost the buying of Boxes, Box Boxes, ... etc, as well as encourage the use of Scouring. However, I do see this driving down the prices of Summon Items perhaps not horribly so because again it is a chance item. Though I'll be honest and say I do not see it driving the price of special legendaries down as most are firm in their prices due to hatch time, money sunk into collecting all the items, and also their time overall. Infact due to sinking possibly more money into their hunts users could be encouraged to even slightly raise the prices of their specials. This will encourage longer hunts, reducing the S/A flood as it will take longer for eggs to hatch, most people chain under 1,500 on legendaries. As well as reduce the flow of more common S/A Pokemon to the market and create a new reason to buy ZC.
i did take a long hiatus and when i came back buying/selling of zc for irl money was no longer allowed and personally this did discourage me a bit from wanting to come back much less buy zc
percy
or whiims
/ 26
jan 17th
/ they/them naughty collector / ingo enthusiast
i usually don't make trade threads for selling my specials till i get about 20 or so saved up but don't be afraid to shoot me a pm if you see anything in my uft field you want!
credit
Background from Pokemon Anime Icon by Me F2U code by Gumshoe
Mikkü's AvatarMikkü
I'm sorry, but no support. I really don't understand the point in this. Seals being random really helps all users who need summon items. It helps stimulate trading with other users. If you're going to raise prices to boost a chance of getting a specific summon, why not just order from egg supplier on a high Dusky day? I'd rather do that because that's guaranteed as opposed to possibly spending the exact same amount of money on a higher chance of getting that summon item. (not to mention there is already a base % of each category having chances...If we're talking about raising chances of a certain category, THAT I can get behind but this I don't get) Not to mention some summon items are like 20-30zc?? Why would I pay 70zc to have a chance at those items. I feel like the thought of this only helps with certain summons that are really pricey as is (Beast Ball/Azure Flute/ETC) but pretty much in the long run is unhelpful to most summons considering a huge pool of them is currently 60zc or less. This was the problem with the old seal system which was already 60zc per - no one purchased because you got a lot of summons that were worth 20-30zc and be out money. Now that seals are cheaper, you can make a profit and order more summons to help boost the amount in rotation. The current system as is as helped a lot of users get their collections up and new users start collections. I feel like this would just get in the way of that. We already have a BUNCH of money sinks in this site, we do not need another one. Not to mention, I do not understand how this will "Encourage Longer Hunts" people hunt till they get what they want from it. If it encourages longer hunts, how is it reducing the S/A flood? Wouldn't it produce MORE S/A since the hunt is going to be longer?? I'm just...Not sure I see basically any benefit in this, sorry
------------------- -------------------
credit
F2U code by Gumshoe Edited by me with permission Further credits in "About Me"
You bring up a lot of good points and I personally am not someone who uses the egg supplier as I find it tedious to use it in hunts and I’ll be honest I am someone who isn’t exactly into delayed gratification OR opening my virtual wallet, but those are all personal issues and I know that varies person to person obviously, mainly because I value GP most and do most of my dealings in GP and I think supplier passes, even with my HM discount are a bit much. I’d also like to say that the category idea is actually a great addition and I’ll probably be editing that in. It’s not something I really thought about but as someone who hasn’t finished getting all the UB it would be helpful. My logic with the S/A flood is that less people will be hunting low EHP Pokemon and thus hunts would take longer if you say, averaged 10,000 clicks a day. Because legendaries are 20k-30k EHP it takes longer to hatch a party than normal withholding boosts like SLE / Niet. With the nerfed rates and longer hatch time it’s a longer wait for a special and a reduced amount.
Mikkü's AvatarMikkü
He's buffing/altering both Shiny and Albino chances and nerfing the Uber to x6 instead of x8 for melans at the time of me posting this. (Shiny Charms will be x2.5 instead of x2 and Albino chances are getting increased with Z Crystals seeing 50% boost instead of 100% but while also lasting 3 days) Not to mention the ability to use multiple crystals is going to give people an incentive to hunt multiple in one day. Most users, though I cannot speak for everyone, tend to wait for a Niet day to do a hunt such as this, and also tend to make sure they actually have time to give the hunt the amount of time/clicks i needs.. Though a lot do hunt on a good Sei Day as well - a lot also hunt for Rus/Use Super Lucky Eggs during those times. Once again, this isn't applying to everyone as there are people who do not do that. Egg Supplier doesn't require GP to order the eggs (Though you can opt to pay some to speed up the process if you are impatient), a lot of users loan Suppler Passes out on a system of like 5k per pass or something (This is an example and not a legit set amount that should be followed/used as a guide) You don't know if less people will be hunting Low EHP pokemon, heck with a nerf that's what I'd prefer to hunt because it's less time I'd be dealing with it. With the nerf that has been introduced I have zero interest in starting up one of my legends up, feels like I'd be wasting my time. I'm waiting for buffs to go through and things to settle a bit, there are a few users who are doing this that I know of as well. S/A Nerfs are not making everyone want to suddenly hatch legends, it's having the opposite effect for some users from what I've noticed. If hatching a 2kEHP egg feels like crap why would hatching a 20k/30kEHP feel any better? The Category buff shouldn't even be an extra cost, I would just like to see rates of summons being pulled adjusted but it's not that big of a deal overall. While you don't want to use the Egg Supplier it definitely has its uses and pushing it aside is what can cost you to spend more money than intended, people can save anywhere from 100-200zc on Ultra Beast by ordering it from the egg supplier. It sucks waiting several days, but it does save you money in the long run overall. You seem to view the egg supplier as a money sink, but want to add a new one to the site that requires zc because you don't want to use a different one that requires credits/gp because GP is more valuable to you - but you can exchange any currency for GP on the market, it might not happen in 5 minutes but it is possible
The altering is actually good to know, I stopped keeping up with the thread to be honest. I’m definitely coming from the perspective of someone who does hunts over a longer period of time rather than someone who waits for Niet day. Also I do know about loaning passes, and I have used the supplier solely for UB. Also to be honest I totally agree about an adjustment in the pull chances. Infact I’ll be doubly honest, adjusting the rates is a better suggestion than this one! I suggested this as someone who plays a lot of gacha games and sees items like this in basically all of them. The frequent pulling of low value Summons is frustrating for sure but I acknowledge that some low value Summons hold value for some. Perhaps instead of a different seal there would be a way to just boost Categories. If the table wasn’t buffed I could see a slight cost for this however.
point 1 is helpful to collectors of a certain summon item a example is says i collect shaderoot carrots this will be a nice helpful item
nanamou's Avatarnanamou
I feel like I misunderstood something here, but fron what I can tell you're asking for a new seal to boost the chance of getting a certain summon? If that's so, then no support. As @Moroha has said already, buying the summon directly is so much cheaper. IF the boost were something more like having two checkboxes, one saying "Boost chance to get unlocked summon" or "Boost chance to get locked summon", then that might be something I would like or make use of.
nanamou • she/he/they • Pansexual JOURNALPM POLICYART SHOP hello there forums of pfq! i am here to spread the derps and use up pixels on your screen. have a very good day C:
Background is official Genshin Impact art | Icon | Code

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page