PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Small Cele change

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

JadeJester22's AvatarJadeJester22
Cele could also sell one smaller/common CS for GP. However, the GP cost will be very high. For example, a CS that costs 300 ZC would, by equivilent, be 1500 GP.
Buying Tanzakus for 15 ZC
× 26 / 300
Sir Dessert,my little buddy :) Profile Picture is from PFQ Advent 2021
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
I don’t really understand what you mean. Do you want to change Cele’s prices/shop or have some of the CS’s available to purchase in GP? You can just exchange GP to ZC in the trades forum if you only have GP, so I’m not sure if this is needed.
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
JadeJester22's AvatarJadeJester22
Because no one really trades large amounts of ZC, and the GP to ZC exchange rate is not great when you need the ZC.
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
I don't really see the point of this custom sprites are supposed to be expensive often ranging from 200-750zc it also depends on how valuable the custom sprite is not everyone buys them just collectors but even then they're still not cheap
Pfp from Pfq
Miraidøn's AvatarMiraidøn
Custom sprites should be viewed like a commission you would get from an artist, they’re expensive and cost ZC because they are works of art by an artist. They’re cosmetic and special and don’t even count towards the Pokédex so to be fair they’re a luxury.
percy
or whiims
/ 26
jan 17th
/ they/them naughty collector / ingo enthusiast
i usually don't make trade threads for selling my specials till i get about 20 or so saved up but don't be afraid to shoot me a pm if you see anything in my uft field you want!
credit
Background from Pokemon Anime Icon by Me F2U code by Gumshoe
no support, like oonyura said, their commisions and are rare for a reason
"Riddle me this, what makes the world go round? Why that's right, IT'S LOVE! Well, that and inertia along with the north and south poles, we don't talk about that tho."

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page