PFQ Banner

This is PokรฉFarm Q, a free online Pokรฉmon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

๐— ๐—ฟ๐˜€. ๐—๐—ฎ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ฟ'๐˜€ ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ

Forum Index > PokรฉFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123

Mrs.Jaeger's AvatarMrs.Jaeger
i'm back on my hero academia (ive been watching season 6 every week) and can i say i truly DO NOT get the people who look at bakugo and deku's relationship and think they're brothers ?? or just not romantic at all ? deku has had every shonen trope thats usually put on the main girl of the series that they end up with at the end WITH BAKUGO ??? LIKE ? since ive been keeping up with the anime weekly and chapter leaks i already know some spoilers and it's been HILARIOUS seeing the people who want deku and ochako to end up together being hypocritical about what happens to bakugo and deku saying its platonic they're brothers but then they want the same thing to happen to deku and ochako saying it'd be sooo romantic ? like everything has ALREADY happened with bakugo and deku IN THE MANGA written by the author (not the anime, not the movies) like every romance trope you could want and you're NOT seeing it ? i understand wanting to ship something purely cause and all that but to be hypocritical about canon content IN the manga for it is weird to me i guess ? i wish i had gone in blind for season 6 but spoilers attract me like moth to a flame ok ? and after my rewatch from 3 months ago i just needed more bakugo and deku OK ?!!?! besides that THE episode bakugo katsuki: rising was honestly..good overall but I DO feel like...it should've been animated better...dont throw rocks at me but i NEEDED deku vs. overhaul kinda hype episode LIKE the episode where bakugo was kidnapped and deku SCREAMED and PASSED OUTT gave me more goosebumps and it wasn't that ok ?! i still cried and screamed but like it wasnt as INTENSE as the begininng part of the episode or even the begining of the season (WHICH MIRUKO CARRIED BTW)... and seeing the manga panels compared to the anime just is no competition the manga is so RAW and POWERFUl i can literally feel deku's anguish and anger coming off the page but i just didnt with the anime (although the voice actors and sound came through on that part)

season 6 episode 10

(the third and fourth pic have like filters on it and some manga panels are from later and not animated yet) like the rawness doesnt come through as well like idk maybe black and white works too well for anger lol but just my personal opinion !

season 6 episode 9

LIKE IDK IT'S JUST NOT AS DRAMATIC ?? (yes this is a post to keep my journal from being deleted but also what even ??) other than my hero i've been watching chainsaw man, blue lock, and mob psycho 100 every week !! i literally don't like or know anything about soccer but blue lock is actually super interesting ?!! bachira is a super fav character idk and kinda out of the norm plot points for a sports anime i'll give it that ! mob psycho 100 has gotten sooo popular lately and i am a gatekeeper at heart...but still i love it . now chainsaw man... i've been hearing allll over animetwt that it's a good manga and now that the anime is being released I WENT IN BLIND !! knowing NOTHING !! it's not a show to watch around your parents but the animation, the music, IDK EVERYTHING IS JUST SOOO GORGEOUS ??!?!??! like the story is simple(?) the characters are charming there's just enough action and development like ?!?!?! genuinely a piece of art on it's own just watching highly reccomend especially if you're a creative person in general and that's basically my bi monthly update to keep my journal up :D
hiiii guys my latest new year obsession has been sk8 the infinity and blue lock (soccer anime...) I've been on a sports anime thing so sk8... I knew it was good when I saw people on Twitter talking about it when it was airing two years ago but omg...IM ALWAYS LATE TO THE PARTY MAN...at least its getting a second season my boys reki and langa <3 it honestly gave me huge banana fish vibes? obviously not because of the content but the scenes and the art style (kinda) like the first time Reki and Langa meet reminded me of the first time ash and Eiji met and they also have the yuri on ice hug at the end ??!! such a good show... banger opening and ending good character designs and personalities and a cool story 10/10 I literally have already rewatched it 3 times over now blue lock..lord...I DON'T EVEN LIKE SOCCER... I was just watching each episode weekly because it was popular and I heard people say it was good !?!??!? but then I got obsessed... now I have to read the manga and get merch;;; woe is me.. no but genuinely I've NEVER seen a sports anime/manga have that selfish (all for one) mentality before that's usually frowned upon in team sports so that's really cool !! Isagi being an average kinda character is kinda funny lol but he's very loveable and all the main side characters (even the side side characters) are very interesting and cool and have fun designs ?! also, the DRAMA dude I love when sports animes are 10x more dramatic than they need to be and this is like 15x like rin being like "soccer is a war/battlefield to me"...GIRL UR INSANEEE... of course, I would get attached to someone, not in the main main side character group... reo mikage im like obsessed with him and his relationship with Nagi bc THE ANGSTTTTTTTT AAAAA my first watch through I was thoroughly certain that bachira and isagi would be the couple I loved AND I STILL LOVE THEM ...BUT THOSE TWO... the author could not have made more obvious choices with how they interact (ESPECIALLY REO) like I could write a whole other post about just these two bro.. but anyway yeah my favs are reo and bachira so...<3
gonna post again to say that last post was at the PEAK of my obsession its still going strong though ;; reonagi are my babygirls look at this picture of reo and tell me hes not kitty !!!???

LIKE HES SOOOO PITIFUL I LOVE HIMMM
why is game of thrones like that ... my comfort old men....

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokรฉFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page