PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Quick evolve - extra's

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

maramens's Avatarmaramens
at the farm-page you can see wich pokemon can evolve and you also can do a "quick evo" wich i love to use for the wishforge but for my that quick evo isn't that quick because i have to go check in my pokedex from and to wich type the pokemon will evolve. i love pokemon but i just can't get all the types for each pokemon into my head, sorry so that is why i have two suggestions for options to help us with that: the first option is that the Quick evo page would show us wich type the pokemon is and into wich type they will evolve. this can be with a really small version of type images like those on the pokemon pages or pokedex itself Positive points: + easier way to evolve the right pokemon needed for the wishforge Negative points: - a lot of work to make these codes (i think) the second option is maybe a type-filter to this page? like the type filter at the pokedex page.. Positive points: + easier way to evolve the right pokemon needed for the wishforge + less work to make codes than the first option because you can copy the filter-codes from the pokedex (i think) Negative points: - .. also maybe another extra besides the types to that page could be a "give X item" or "use X item" instead of evolve for the pokemon who can evolve with an item Positive points: + easier way to quick-evolve the pokemon wich need items to evolve Negative points: - a lot of work to make the codes (again .. i think because i can't make codes so i don't know if its difficult or not..) I hope my english is good enough to understand what i mean and i hope that this is meant to be at the same suggestion thread and i don't have to cut it into 3 suggestions?? but if so, please tell me then i will do that!
Sorry if my english is bad, i do my best!
helix.OS's Avatarhelix.OS
While interesting, this is already a feature in the Quality of Life (QoL) userscript that can be found by going to Farm > Options > Userscripts. By default everything is enabled, and the feature that shows the type shows up like so:
~* Mercury/Helix - they/them *~ casual pokémon enjoyer avatar is official pokémon sprite edited by me
maramens's Avatarmaramens

QUOTE originally posted by gemverse

While interesting, this is already a feature in the Quality of Life (QoL) userscript that can be found by going to Farm > Options > Userscripts. By default everything is enabled, and the feature that shows the type shows up like so:
omg thank you!! I am going to look for it right away! it will take a while since i am not good at these things but it will help me a lot!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page