PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Labeling PokeBlocks

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
What I mean by labeling the poke blocks is when we make them all it usually says is A Pink Pokéblock crafted to boost a Pokémon's Contest appeal but it doesn't tell us what will be raised from giving it that specific color, as the new fakemon is evolved through toughness what specific poke blocks do we give it because each berry you blend makes different color poke blocks and you won't know what will be raised until you give it the poke block but by then it'll be too late if you've given it x amount and you don't have enough to buy a Black Pokéblock which resets the contest appeal. Pros: Can help people who want to improve in contests Can help people who want to evolve poke block based pokemon like the new fakemon Cons: I don't really see any in this but I'm open to any if people see any cons to this
Pfp from Pfq
Eggy's AvatarEggy
Kind of on the fence. On the one hand, showing which stats would be raised isn't a bad idea by any stretch and could help those who can't remember which blocks affect which stats. On the other hand, it may not be so needed as it's actually pretty easy to figure it out (at least in my opinion); the colors of the contest stats match the colors of the berries of their respective flavor, e.g. the sour flavor is represented by the Aspear Berry which is yellow and the toughness stat in the Contest tab is yellow, so any Pokeblocks that have "Sour" as their flavor will raise toughness.
Signature is to be refactored Avatar: Made by Res0nare
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP
I'm not sure exactly if I'd support or not. Mostly because we do have a list of that info on the Wiki. The first table explains what each Flavour would improve what stat and the main colours (red, blue, pink, etc.) Then below that there is the list of Pokéblocks that includes the Flavour and the Secondary Flavour for the blocks that are like Indigo, Brown, etc. The Flavours would then be matched with the first table. So, for example, Purple Pokéblock A's flavor is Spicy with secondary flavour being Dry. Look at the first table and it says Spicy Flavour is for Cool Stat and the Dry Flavour is for Beauty. So a Purple Pokéblock A will raise the Cool and Beauty stats. Side note: I could probably make that List of Pokéblocks on the wiki have another column for what stats it raises to make it easier since now that I think about it most users might not understand that it works the way I described. Edit: The Wiki now shows what stat each Pokéblock raises.

"Destroy your personal demons. Use their corpses as fuel to light your way." -Laurell K. Hamilton

Vall's F2U Bait Journalcredits

credits

Code @Neonyan Forum Icon @Kattling on Deviantart Signature Pagedoll @Myself TR Code @Kieri
Little bump
Another bump
Another weekly bump
Bump please someone respond
Rhulk's AvatarRhulk
I dont think I support. The reason why is because theres a wiki page about pokeblocks that tell you which pokeblock raises what, so there is no need for having that in there. Also, I think it would just make more work for the mods.
Pfp art by PinkSkittyPow
Mogue's AvatarMogue
I mean, dont we need something that blends into a black pokeblock? Its the only pokeblock that has nothing to blend from, and its super expensive. It would only be reasonable for the black pokeblock to blend fron something.
Currently trying to find the best way to crop images and lower the px size, and failing. Wish me luck!
I forgot about this thread it can be moved to the rejected or deleted

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page