PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Exclusive Legendary Summon Items for

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

MagicSpyglass's AvatarMagicSpyglass
Before I begin, I am going to say now that I am NOT giving ideas for legendary ideas since I know that you can't submit fakemon to the team. So you know how we have summon items for legendaries where if you compleate a certian amount of a pokedex you can unlock the ability to get special items in order to get eggs of your faviorate legendaries? What if compleating the exlusive pokedex did the same thing? It should give extra motivation to compleate the Exclusive Dex, since getting fakemon legendaries could be a huge draw. This could also mean more people competing in the weekly tournaments. Plus having new legendaries to collect inbetween pokemon games could keep a lot of people busy. However, at the same time, the Summon Items page will have to be reformated to add in the new summon items. It will also likely be a low priority. I hope the mods will consider my idea. If it is rejected, I am fine with that! I just wanted to jot down this idea before I forgot.
Vaporgrave's AvatarVaporgrave
This is already a thing For example Bunbori which is summoned using the Borealis Lantern or Magquaza with the Mage Orb
MagicSpyglass's AvatarMagicSpyglass
I didn't know that! Thanks for telling me. Edit: As far as I can tell, neither of those exlusive pokemon items are obtained in the same way as regular legendary summon items (IE requiring you to compleate the pokedex and eggdex)

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page