PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Swipe to change field (mobile)

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Wingman's AvatarWingman
Suggestion Title: Swipe to change field on mobile Suggestion Summary: My suggestion may come in handy while trying to get pokerus or for faster masclicking. basically my idea will let the user swipe left or right (depending on which field they want to go to) to change fields. just a faster and mobile friendly way to go through fields. Positive points: mobile friendly accessibility, fast and easy Negative points: unessicary Reason For Consideration: As a mobile user, i find myself scrolling up and down constantly to switch field and then start clicking the pokemon in it.
they/it/xelle/fae
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
I support this I'm a mobile user and I have this same issue, I'd just like to get pokerus just once and this change could be helpful for the mobile users.
Pfp from Pfq
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
I tap with 3 or 4 fingers at once and if this would make me change fields unintentionally then that would make mobile clicking impossible. I don't really have a problem clicking to the next field, but if swiping can be implemented in a way that's not detrimental, that'd be fine.
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page