PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

New HM benefit: Discord roles

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration >

Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
Sorry for making so many suggestion threads, I just wanted to throw this out there. I know with the price hike, staff was looking for additional benefits still to soften the blow. Not everyone uses the Discord server, but for those who do, it might be a nice and easy perk to add: Hypermode users receive a new role in the server that changes their name color and shows the Hypermode icon, like so: Since the System Salamence bot already syncs up our discords to our onsite accounts, adding this parameter to check for shouldn't be too difficult to add. I'll also suggest that Hypermode role users be given permission to post images without mod permission, similar to the Nitro booster role, although that would take away a big reason that people boost the server, so I would understand if that was not implemented. However, as someone who no longer buys Discord Nitro due to Discord's stance on NFTs, it'd be really nice to be able to have those permissions. I'd love to boost the server but I don't feel morally able to give money to Discord at the moment. Thank you!
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
I had Niet look at this and apparently he was already planning something similar. ^^ The plan is thus: - an icon by your name; - a role that seperates HM users from others and is listed above normal users; - name colour if he can find one that doesn't conflict with everything else. Unfortunately non-staff image permission will stay a Nitro Booster only benefit, as it is its prominent reason for getting that role. You can still ping @Reports for permission, however I can understand it's not as efficient when you have to wait for a staff member to give it. I hope this sounds reasonable. ^^ I'll move this to approved since it's already on Niet's to-do list.
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
Oh cool, glad to see it was already in the works! And completely understandable on the image permissions. ^^

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page