PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Button or Sytem to use multiple Seals at once.

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Sanae Kochiya's AvatarSanae Kochiya
Suggestion Title:Button or system to use multiple Legacy Seals at once Suggestion Summary:the idea of adding a button or system, that makes it so that when you press "use a Legacy Seal on a Box" it will open up a multiplier box where you can manually click which box(es) you want to use, resulting in using certain amnounts of seals in the process. likewise, the other way around, it could ask you to use "certain amnounts of Legacy Seals" and it will pick boxes at random to unlock for you, with the prefered amnount of seals. maybe a third pointer would be to, make it so it use every amnount of seals on your hand, and pick any kind of boxes. maybe give a small warning that," every Seal will be used, this is finalized, are you sure you want to do this?" Positive points: Users will now, not have to click 100 + times if they have a huge amnount of seals. the new update made it so seals can be bought at enmasses, thus resulting in high amnounts of seals at hand and i think from personally experience, users also wants this. Negative points: it requires programming, and might "lagg" the site further. it will also require time to program it in, which can result in lack of time for programming on PFNew. Reason For Consideration: With new demands, also comes new problems. the idea of having a button or system, is to ease users in not sitting on screen for several minutes doing the process. it is mainly though out for those who buy in high bulk, and for those whose internet connection doesnt favor them. i hope this idea can be considered, and maybe be implemented, but i respect any kinds of nos too <3 let me hear what the community who visits suggestions, thinks ^^
profile picture made by the lovely Terabbit~ Albino colors belong to pfq~
Melia's AvatarMelia
support. Would love a feature like this. I'm one of the people that only get a few seals here and there, a batch of 10 once in a while, and boy have I wished I could apply the seal on multiple boxes at once; I don't even want to imagine applying 100+ seals one by one. You can open boxes of the same type 10 at a time, so maybe it could work like that for the seals as well (maybe that'd be easier to code? idk, I know nothing about programming).
Melia ✦ Inactive 「 Star searing flames of absolution! 」
credit
Background is official art from Xenoblade Chronicles Avatar made for me by sherrie F2U code by Gumshoe
no support, system sally wouldn't crash but site would lag, also you could always do it one by one, its just a few seconds
"Riddle me this, what makes the world go round? Why that's right, IT'S LOVE! Well, that and inertia along with the north and south poles, we don't talk about that tho."
SoulWesson's AvatarSoulWesson
I support this. Sometimes I end up buying a good handful of seals and box boxes and it's tedious; a 5x or 10x button is applied to the boxes without seals (as Melia stated), so it'd be fair to offer that for those who bulk purchase and open.
Score: 0
Badge by LycanKai
DeltaSystem's AvatarDeltaSystem
On the fence with this. It would be convinient, but unless it's limited, it could affect the site negatively. I'm against a custom amount but would support a 5x or 10x button.
~Delta 🪐
Made by HorrorGal13
  • Main
  • Credits
Your chaotic mess. Type Race Points: 0
Tabs by Esme Avatar made with this awsome picrew!
abingy's Avatarabingy
Full support. This would be a nice QoL feature even for when I'm just opening a set of 10. And I'll say I'm having a hard time understanding why others think this would "negatively affect the site" or be a cause for lag. Even though it is more requests sent to the servers from a single action, it's not like seal opening is something that many people are constantly doing so I really can't imagine that this would have any noticeable impacts on the servers
Trade Shop - Summons, S/A, Charm Rentals/Swaps, Egg Supplier Pass Rentals Credits
Avatar made by mewitti of deviantart. Free to use.
DeltaSystem's AvatarDeltaSystem
It's just that if you can type in a custom amount, if you request, lets say, to open 100 boxes at once, this would cause lag. It would be easier on Sally to open 10 boxes 10 times with breaks inbetween rather than the 100 at once. In other words, the more boxes you open at once, the harder Sally has to work.
shadowofzeref's Avatarshadowofzeref
If anything, maybe having it similar to how the BoxBox packing screen works. Either you select the boxes (I do like the idea of preset increments) manually, or have an option to have them auto selected and then applied. I hope that makes sense.
alexShmalex2's AvataralexShmalex2
Support for reasons already said!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page