PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokemon That are Ready to Evolve Sorted by Type?

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

EDIT: This was already a feature and I did not realize, thanks for pointing that out thenamesh!

QUOTE originally posted by Grym

Unfortunately it seldom ever works for me on the userscripts and the few times it does, it breaks and stops working.... Possibly because of the many hundred I have ready to evolve? An official feature would be nice, but I understand the userscript is supposed to cover this.
Although... some users do want an official feature, so...? This one is kind of weird, but please bear with me! And if this has already been suggested and/or rejected or approved, sorry to waste your time, I tried to read all the suggestions but there were too many, so forgive me if I missed any. Suggestion Title: Sort the Pokemon in the "Pokemon That Can Evolve" section of the Farm news by the type. Suggestion Summary: You know there's a section in the Farm News tab of the Farm that says "Pokemon That Can Evolve," and it consists of a list of pokemon in your fields and party that can evolve? The list can get pretty long and confusing, especially when you are trying to evolve specific types of pokemon for your wishforge, so why not sort the pokemon by type? (For example, pokemon like Eevee, Skitty, and Furret would be in a Normal section, and pokemon like Abra, Woobat, or Chingling would be in a Physic section. If it is a dual-type pokemon, it would be in both of the sections!) Positive points: This would make evolving specific types of pokemon much easier and less time consuming, because no one wants to memorize every single pokemon and their types! Upgrading wishforge badges would be much easier and quicker with this feature! Or if you just want to find one or two pokemon of which you know the types of and want to evolve, BOOM, found 'em! Nice and simple. Negative points: I can't really think of any, except maybe with a dual-type pokemon or a delta it could get a bit confusing because imagine seeing a waterdelta Charizard in the Water Type section and being like: "But I thought Charizards were fire types!" Reason For Consideration: This would help a lot of people who have a lot of pokemon they want to evolve to find and evolve them easier, especially with the "Quick Evo" feature already in-game! This would also just make finding pokemon easier in general. I really hope you will consider this! This would make my life and probably a lot of other people's lives a whole lot easier! ...I really hope this hasn't been suggested before, or I'll feel real dumb XD
Have a great day!

Credit and Stuff!

My avatar and art shop banner is by me! My collab comic banner is made by VanillaDemon! I was previously known as Black Kitten. A note for the mods: Sometimes I play on mobile, or log in on another device. Please don't ban me! I hope you have a nice day or night!
thenamesh's Avatarthenamesh
If you go to Farm > Options > Userscripts and activate the QoL userscript, you will have the option to sort RTEs by type.
Oh wow I should have checked that before posting this. *Facepalms* Thanks for letting me know!
Grym's AvatarGrym
Unfortunately it seldom ever works for me on the userscripts and the few times it does, it breaks and stops working.... Possibly because of the many hundred I have ready to evolve? An official feature would be nice, but I understand the userscript is supposed to cover this.
⚫ Avatar made by Dr.Devorak here Art thread 0

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page