PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

IV/ Stats Related Events

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

DarkForsaken's AvatarDarkForsaken
Suggestion Title: IV/Stats Related Events Suggestion Summary: I suggest a Event where a User selects a High stat pokemon to go on a serious of Npc created Battles almost like sparing for point and rounds. the pokemon with the most points and farthest rounds wins. but if there is a tie those users will be pit against each other to see who's pokemon wins. It can be random npc types or a couple random and a chosen type to make for a better selcting your pokemon. Now wether or not the user will be Battling or it will happen behind in the coding idk which would be more fun while being more foundable to create. Positive points: Gives the Public more events, and a reason to breed High IV pokemon and more selling/trading in the economy, other then another to my collections Negative points: Coding may be Harsh and or not Feesable (Idk i am not a Game developer at the moment) and may create some Negative competition or additonal divider between people Reason For Consideration: I have suggested this mostly beacuse i want to have Events that give reasoning and more value to IV breeding other then just collecting like how gardening has value for pokeblocks making which is for Beauty stats for the Beauty Contest

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page