PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Open all -Offline Friends-

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Salenea's AvatarSalenea
Suggestion Title: Open-All - Offline Friends Suggestion Summary: I love all the recent open-all tabs. And I was super-excited about the open-all online friends because I like to click everyone on my friendlist. But now when I want to click my offline friends I still have to open each offline friend one by one or open a dozen tabs. So it would be helpfull if the offline friends could open all aswell so we can click everyone on offline-friendlist in one go instead of one by one. Positive points: *People who click there friendslist daily can easier get to all their friends in one go instead of having to open them one by one or having to wait till they are online to open them all in the online friend list. Negative points:*If the friendlist is to big you might not get to load them all. Top 50 max probally and you still have to open the rest one by one. Reason For Consideration:Since there are so much 'open-all' features made already it seems logical (to me) to also add it to the offline-friends and that, as stated above, it is easier to click everyone in the friendlist when they are not online aswell. I feel it would really help the people who daily click their entire friendlist, both the online as the offline.
life is delightful, always new discoveries to be made.
Zen's AvatarZen
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
Salenea's AvatarSalenea
How did I miss that? I went over the list... Oh Probally because it said 'Click all' and not 'open all'. I thought that was about clicking them all automatic and not open them to click them manually. So I really thought that with suggesting open all offline friends it would open like open all users online and open all online friends. Besides if you don't want to click them because they have been offline too long you can always skip them or remove them.
I aM AlWAYS THINKING ABOUT THIS HONESTLY. Sorry for the all caps i just got excited. But seriously, I love this idea. A lot of my friends list dont get on everyday but I am personal friends with most of them and like to click their stuff regardless.
Icon From Steven Universe (Copyright of CN and Rebecca Sugar)
shieldbug1's Avatarshieldbug1
I read over the previous thread and I'm not sure I understand the reason for rejection - I like clicking all of my friends whether or not they're online, so having an additional button to open all Offline friends would be much more convienient for me (and save me from having to open a bunch of tabs at the same time, which if I rememeber was not-so-great for the server).
A v a t a r s o u r c e
Made by me
Salenea's AvatarSalenea
As I understood it, the reason for rejecting the other thread was that in the offline friendlist there can be people who have been offline for (example) more than xx weeks and are inactive on the site. Some people might not want to interact with inactive friends because they can't click back. And since once you open them all the inactive and the offline actives are both opened. Personally I either remove inactive people from my friendlist or leave them on it and click them nevertheless. I still get points and coins for clicking even if they don't click back, and if they do come back they wil start returning clicks anyway. Or I just might skip them like I do when I 'open all' 'users online' and I have people that I already interacted with, I have to skip those too so it wouldn't be much trouble to just skip inactive friends of the offline friendlist in my opinion.
Lyra's AvatarLyra
I support, I (try) click my friendlist everyday and this would definatly make it much easyer, then opning all thos tabs. I don't understand why it would be so difficult to just skip over the friends that have been offline for to long. At least I don't mind doing that.
Beatifull signature and avatar made by Ryuokowolf c:.
Salenea's AvatarSalenea
My thoughts exactly Little update: I started playing more on my mobile and it really would be helpfull there to be able ot open all offline users aswell as it is not possible to open tabs there. And going over them one by one is pretty timeconsuming. With larger friendlist it is hard to keep track of who you clicked and who you didn't click yet if you go over them one by one. On the pc it would be more convenient and time saving aswell but it is managable with opening tabs (and I also recall that that wasn't too good for the site or the brower) But on mobile it is harder to click all friends if there is no open-all. Anyway I'm glad with the support so far, I had thought this thread wouldn't have made the 7-day cut but I'm glad it made the 14 days ^_^
Leomon2004's AvatarLeomon2004
There is a workaround. Click the "Open All" link from your party and you'll get https://pokefarm.com/users/(username here),(username here),(username here)#tab=1 in the address bar, with the (username here) being who's on your list. Put a comma and a name of someone who is offline another comma another name until you have a line of everyone on your list who is on/offline. Press enter and it will open all of them.
Mystera's AvatarMystera

QUOTE originally posted by Leomon2004

There is a workaround. Click the "Open All" link from your party and you'll get https://pokefarm.com/users/(username here),(username here),(username here)#tab=1 in the address bar, with the (username here) being who's on your list. Put a comma and a name of someone who is offline another comma another name until you have a line of everyone on your list who is on/offline. Press enter and it will open all of them.
That is a lot of work if you have a lot of VIPs you want to click. I'm sure some people have dozens in their lists. If you're going to do that, you might as well just start opening them in extra tabs via control+click or snaplinks.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page