PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Keep getting logged out

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Pages: 1234

nmp211990's Avatarnmp211990
This started for me yesterday as well. I've cleared cookies several times with no luck. I hadn't realized until seeing this thread that there was a pattern to the logouts. I'm wondering if the latest version (96.0) of Firefox broke something. Again. That doesn't exactly explain OceanBound's issues, but seems like it may be what the rest of us, inclduing the two bug threads, have in common.
Call me Nadia. Avatar created by me using Loren Sherman's Circuclar Gallifreyan Alphabet.
OceanBound's AvatarOceanBound
Okay, so this triggered randomly for me. Usually it's first thing when I check PFQ on the computer. (Originally I thought it was logging me out due to the activity on my phone, that maybe it had to log me out to catch up? Lol, I dunno.) But, this error just popped up when I was looking at a Pokemon of mine: EDIT: I was browsing the threads and stuff, and it happened again. EDIT #2: Happened again as I was evolving a Pokemon. Didn't screencap this time, since it's just the same pop up.
Mima's AvatarMima
Came here to see if anyone else was having this problem. Glad I'm not the only one! Since clearing cache and cookies doesn't seem to be working for anyone else, it's likely Firefox broke something in their recent update... Unfortunately I know nothing of coding, so I can't say what broke. Hope we find a solution soon! Edit: Addendum-- as others have stated, it happens whenever you view your own Pokemon/eggs. I tested it several times and got logged out every time. Gonna go around and look at things and see what else might trigger it. Edit 2: It also happens when I view my own profile.
Hydreikon's AvatarHydreikon

QUOTE originally posted by nmp211990

This started for me yesterday as well. I've cleared cookies several times with no luck. I hadn't realized until seeing this thread that there was a pattern to the logouts. I'm wondering if the latest version (96.0) of Firefox broke something. Again. That doesn't exactly explain OceanBound's issues, but seems like it may be what the rest of us, inclduing the two bug threads, have in common.
For now I'm going to assume the problem is Firefox; the main exception is OceanBound, who is having this problem on the Chrome App. That might have been caused by Chrome 97 or 96?
Banner by EeveeBailey
Oops, sorry for the confusion! Mine is purely PC related (using the latest Firefox). Haven't had this happen on my phone at all.
Hydreikon's AvatarHydreikon
Thanks for the update, you mentioned it so I thought it was relevant. I'll look around on the support website, since I found a relavent report but it was from 8 months ago :P
Cassiel's AvatarCassiel
Chrome gives me all kinds of issuse so I can't really test it with that, but everything seems fine on my Samsung Internet app. So maybe it really is Firefox related?
I thought this was a normal thing that happens? It has been happening to me for months, apparently what I realized is if you use it on multiple devices, like you're signed in on multiple devices and you miss even a day on one it logs you out. I can't completely clarify this being the truth but it seems to always happen to me like that.
Hello! Have a nice day! Also, check out these amazing art shops! Avatar made by me on Picrew!
Silver Leaf

Silver Leaf

Treasure

(: 0)

A strange, silver-coloured leaf.

Sells for 500

Lv. 87 — 23,261 / 25,038
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireFighting
Happiness 43%
Docile nature

QUOTE originally posted by WølfPøpKãyZ

I thought this was a normal thing that happens? It has been happening to me for months, apparently what I realized is if you use it on multiple devices, like you're signed in on multiple devices and you miss even a day on one it logs you out. I can't completely clarify this being the truth but it seems to always happen to me like that.
Normally I would agree, and that's why I actually didn't report the issue sooner. I thought due to activity that my PC was just normally logging me out. But this only became a recent thing for me. I play both on PC and my phone, so I'm very active in that sense. Yesterday when I was on the computer it logged me out randomly several times while I was browsing around doing stuff. So I don't think it's the activity—plus with many other members dealing with this as well, it seems to be a legitimate bug, rather than all of us dealing with activity log outs.
This has beeen happening to me as well. Firefox on Windows 8.1
avatar commissioned from theshawndeer

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page