PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

dumb questions?

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Asclepius's AvatarAsclepius
I see a lot of people talking about the pokewalker, how do i access that? i dont see it anywhere on the site. Also, how do i make sense of my pokeradar? does this mean i have 2k hatched? or only 38? what happens if i break this chain? will i lose that 1000% bonus?
Icon is my own artwork and credited to me.
Eggy's AvatarEggy
1. The Pokewalker is located in the Other Links tab on the Farm page :) 2. The number 2030 indeed means this is the amount of Pokemon you've hatched in the chain. The number 38 denotes when your shiny boost is maxed, which is at 38 Pokemon hatched (40 if you have Hypermode). So once you hatch 38 Pokemon in a row, any Pokemon hatched beyond that won't increase the boost further. Breaking the chain will indeed get rid of the 1276.8% boost as well. Hope this helps!
Signature is to be refactored Avatar: Made by me

QUOTE originally posted by Eggy

1. The Pokewalker is located in the Other Links tab on the Farm page :) 2. The number 2030 indeed means this is the amount of Pokemon you've hatched in the chain. The number 38 denotes when your shiny boost is maxed, which is at 38 Pokemon hatched (40 if you have Hypermode). So once you hatch 38 Pokemon in a row, any Pokemon hatched beyond that won't increase the boost further. Breaking the chain will indeed get rid of the 1276.8% boost as well. Hope this helps!
1, thank you so much, cant believe i missed that. 2, I see, so i should buy a memmory stick if i want to save this chain for later? for example, if i wanted to pause my hunt to hatch for my type race?
Eggy's AvatarEggy
Exactly! The memory stick will let you save the chain so you can resume it later :) You don't need it for the Type Race however; as long as any eggs you hatch are the same type as your team (e.g. you're on team Normal and you hatch a Normal-type egg), they shouldn't break your chain :)

QUOTE originally posted by Eggy

Exactly! The memory stick will let you save the chain so you can resume it later :) You don't need it for the Type Race however; as long as any eggs you hatch are the same type as your team (e.g. you're on team Normal and you hatch a Normal-type egg), they shouldn't break your chain :)
OH oh my god thank you so much. i was trying to decide if i wanted to save the chain or get hypermode, and i guess that settles it LOL thank you!!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page