PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PFQ Collector Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 12

AngelLove01's AvatarAngelLove01
I didn't see a collection discussion thread so I figured I would make one. In this thread, you can show off your favorite collections, your goals, chat with other collectors and so much more! Every collection has a place here, no matter how big or how small. All of them are welcome. They could be as small as a set or as big as a living dex. Rules 1. All PFQ rules apply 2. Please do not ask others for trades 3. No guilt tripping, sob stories, ect to get people to trade you their collection pieces. 4. Have fun! <- (This is the biggest rule!)
TwilightMisty's AvatarTwilightMisty
pretty much my major goal for now is to finish up my eggdex. And, I got a lot of deltas :> Mostly shelter and gifted
How many do you have left to collect?
TwilightMisty's AvatarTwilightMisty
280/621 yes, so little progress, I know
Its getting there. You're further than me lol I havent thought about doing an eeg dex collection
Summerstrider's AvatarSummerstrider
I collect Ice+Fairy deltas! I’ve just started doing it, though, so I don’t have that many yet. Right now the field is hidden but I’ll unhide it once I get more.
Summer | She/Her Coding & Avatar
Cool!! Ice types are awesome! My goal is a hard one Eevelutions set for normal, shiny, albino and melan. Melans are gonna be the hardest set to find. I have the other 3 sets finished. So far I'm working on getting all of them to level 100. After that, idk what I'll collect
Ashe92's AvatarAshe92
I collect Dark type deltas, and am on my second field of them. I just recently started collecting Ghost type deltas as well! I really like Spicy/Naughty pokemon, but I don't think I have the patience to only collect them lol
shinies/albinos, breeding pairs, free pokemon, and more! Screencap for signature from official Pokemon anime, capped and edited by me.
You never know till you try.
Luunamor's AvatarLuunamor
I collect lunanor!! I have 160+ as of rn and I hope to someday have the biggest collection on site! C:
Always looking to buy lunamor, regardless of whether or not it's special!

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page