PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

~Welcome To Vulpixia~

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 7891011··· 585960

Character: Solux the Ninetales Role: Royal Guard of the Second Division Description: Solux is the cheerful type of guard, unlike the others. He likes to tease others and flick his tails at people to scare them. He's a mix of both Ninetales forms. Life Style : He lives in the castle in the same room as the other guards. Skills/Powers: He can create ice at his will. Sometimes he can curse people but his curses will not be as powerful. They're mostly like 'cursed to be sick' or 'cursed to speak weird'. Those curses mostly last up to an hour-a day
Bøuquet's AvatarBøuquet

QUOTE originally posted by IgnisCarmelita

Character: Solux the Ninetales Role: Royal Guard of the Second Division Description: Solux is the cheerful type of guard, unlike the others. He likes to tease others and flick his tails at people to scare them. He's a mix of both Ninetales forms. Life Style : He lives in the castle in the same room as the other guards. Skills/Powers: He can create ice at his will. Sometimes he can curse people but his curses will not be as powerful. They're mostly like 'cursed to be sick' or 'cursed to speak weird'. Those curses mostly last up to an hour-a day
Accepted~
Ellie || England || 17yrs
Score: 0
Mal puts his arm near her shoulder, leaning on Kat "Give me your secret, mancub! Clue me what to do. Give me the power of man's red flower, So I can be like you!" He laughs again before changing the scene they were in to a field of flowers as he feel onto them "Oh, oobee doo! I wanna be like you-ooh-ooh! I wanna walk like you, Talk like you, too~"
  • About me
  • Hunts(?)
  • Friends
  • Misc
Luna/Sol, She/Her and He/Him pronouns please!! And happy pride month :D
current:
Wish that Albino Jirachi comes home like Ayaka did for me
upcoming: more to come
Pfp credits go to Skitty
Background - Coding by Altered
Lucky sighed and returned to the castle. Solux greeted him at the gates before flicking his tail at him "What's so wrong? Hehe!" He giggled "Did something baadd happen to poor ol' Lucky?" The Luxio growled at him "HeY! Relax! I'm just teasing you, dang!"
Bøuquet's AvatarBøuquet
bump (because I have a lot of stress going on irl and cant think of anything to say in the rp)
Hearth-fire's AvatarHearth-fire
(i can't say much either, my snake oc is sleeping under the castle, ivy is just strautting around the city and lorax is following the luxio around, i have zero idea what to do)
reality is an illusion and time is a lie, buy goooooooooooold!!!! (and feed my sunflower, their the only real thing in this world ;)) also please click this link to help me hatch some eggs in dragon cave: https://dragcave.net/user/Hearth-fire
Lv. 41 — 2,316 / 5,167
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 27%
Jolly nature
Bøuquet's AvatarBøuquet
(you know what? maybe I'll continue the storyline and also help you TheSkyFellDown with getting your characters some content) The Vulpixia children were still waiting for Lucky to arrive until they caught a glimpse of him in the distance, ''Lucky! so how did it go?'' ''Not.. great...''He replied coldly. They all stood there in silence before hearing a distant shriek in the village of Vulpixia.''What was that?!''Princess Lilliana said as she gasped. They all ran down the Castle staircase to the village to find the person who shrieked. Soon they came across a house with black and red vines surrounding it, looking like it was about to eat it like a venus flytrap.Red and orange spikes shot from the ground around them and the grass and life around started to decay. All the villagers fled out of the city as fast as they could.Soon this somewhat of a corruption spread to the forest, multiple of the trees started to darken and disappear into dust. The Lorax felt the trees dying through his sense. The King and Queen of Vulpixia rushed out of the castle, only to be trapped on the other side and fire spread to them quickly. ''What is happening?! Why is it happening?!'' Everyone shouted out. The Queen saw at the corner of her eye a dark figure laughing menacingly, and thought that must be the culprit. (this character will be exposed later on so they cannot die fyi) The Queen whistled a tune which summoned jormungandr, the monster of the castle, to help aid them with the corruption and the culprit without damaging Vulpixia. (again please don't kill the culprit, they will be part of the storyline soon)
Hearth-fire's AvatarHearth-fire
the earths core trembled, and deep under the castle, the serpent opens its eyes blearily, and sensed the danger. it had been a century since it had awaken, "just another moment..." the danger level wasn't TOO bad at the moment, the serpent could afford to leave it for now....right? meanwhile, lorax scuttled towards where the disturbance occured, eyes darkening in rage and fear. just what was strong enough to cause an event like this? Yveltle? no... they hadn't been sighted near them in so long, it couldn't possibly be them. with a snarl, they sprang out into the open, seeing their beloved trees turning to dust. "NO!!!" the yelled out, and the forest sprang to life, scuttling away from the wreckage, pelting stones at the red and orange spikes. lorax scuttled around the perimeter warily, keeping out of contact with the spikes. what were they? likewise, ivy the serperior was caught in the flood of people running from the house, but out of sheer curiosity, they made their way towards the house, and watched in horror as the scene unfolded. she could do anything, anything going near it would die, making her leaf storms unable to help, so she stood on the sidelines watching the events unfold.
"You see its true-ooh-ooh! I ain't like me-e-e can learn to be, human too-o-o" Once again, Mal had vanished, leaving nothing but a bottle behind again. It contained some sort of power as Kat approached it. She took the bottle before she looks up in horor. Gold was trapped in a lot of spikes and vines "KATSZLEIN-" Gold yelled out before being stabbed by a spike coming under him "GOLD!" Kat quickly ran to her friend who was heavily injured. Mounted with alot of stress she lost herslef. An array of fire balls surrounded her as the fire spreaded even further
Bøuquet's AvatarBøuquet
(my god that last one left me shook o.0) Blade saw what was happening and flew down to the village, fire and vines covered Vulpixia and everyone was gone, except for the Royal Family and... an injured luxray!! Blade flew as as fast as he could to them and offered help. Katzslein picked up Gold onto Blade's back and they all flew to a safer location. After landing, Blade took out some bandages and pain killers and passed them to Katzslein who fed them to Gold, but only a few minutes later, a MASSIVE spike covered in vines leapt out of the ground and gripped onto Blade violently. ''ARGHH!'' Katzslein froze in horror as it gripped tighter and tighter onto Blade. ''SKaav...save yo..yourselves...''Blade whispered as he nearly ran out of air. Katzslein snapped back into reality and used her fire balls to burn off the vines surrounding Blade. He fell down to the ground with a THUMP and passed out. Gold soon woke up and hugged Katzslein soo hard that she nearly choked. ''sorry'' ''It's okay, we need to help this Luxray out'' They both grabbed Blade by the arms and dragged him further away from Vulpixia.

Pages: 123··· 7891011··· 585960

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page