PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Unusual Pokemon you're attached to!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

i'm not the only one superattached to normal pokemon, right? thought i'd make a thread for for sharing them! This one is mainly because my brother spent my ZC on a costume for him and how he got returned when i released him on accident. delta's are.. fine but generally keep s/a/m out!! exceptions can be made, though :)
  • Henlo!
  • Buttons
  • Credits
activity is spotty. don't be afraid to pm us though. main fronters: cy/fev and july
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about that first one - Albert Einstein
coding by me
i'm personally a fan of my 40 gorebyss in my field named "worms off the string. what crimes will they commit".
  • Misc.
  • Important Mons
i'm mike. it/its. credits | journal | art problems comic | art showcase (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ︵ ┻━┻ will buy these
Tarashia's AvatarTarashia
I sometimes get nicknamed Pokemon in trades or wonder trades that I really like. :3 Here's a couple:
love the field name and that little Beautifly story. I have a nicknamed pokemon i found in the shelter and just kept for some reason lol (for reference - yui and jamie got named after i adopted them) so happy this threads bust;ing already!
Eggy's AvatarEggy
This Calyrex is a pretty regular legendary for me but I love him. He reminds me of a cartoon character that I also really like, so I named the Calyrex after him (Tootgumble from Bottersnikes & Gumbles for context). Plus he's male and has the Careful nature which reminds me of the aforementioned character even more (he's most certainly a careful one!). He's mine forever :)
Signature is to be refactored Avatar: Made by me
Chargebolt's AvatarChargebolt
Alphonse the Aggron has recently become one of my main party members when I'm not melan hunting ^w^
Life is a serious battle,and you have to use the tools you're given.It's more important to master the cards you're holding than to complain about the ones your opponents were dealt.
for some reason there was this 100lvl reuniclus that i adopted from the shelter and i absolutely LOVED her. You can check her description and you'll see my love for her, i also have this little cutie mew and i adored her too! its not often i'm fond of pokemon that are not shiny, albino, delta, special delta, or cs, but these two were special exceptions!
avatar of my oc mocha by aminahhime. art of mocha by Leon Albertus. custom signature coded by vinn
Call me Kara! I love Skitty and my friends! Dex Shop Joint Shop Journal!
Ice Queen's AvatarIce Queen
I'm super attached to this one because he happens to be named after my favorite Teen Wolf character
credit: GnarleyQuinn
FloydLeech's AvatarFloydLeech
This guy got released to the shelter on accident when i was on team fighting back in May, i was releasing a bunch of riolu i just evolved for my wishforge and i accidentally released luca, who was breeding a bunch of eggs for me and my team. I was really upset and asked my team for a replacement, and someone kindly provided one, but a few hours later the same person who gave me a replacement found him in the shelter and returned him!!!!! I was so happy, so I'm really attached to the dude now
Please check out my shop!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page