PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

💲 Selling CS + S/A/D (PWYW) 💲

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades >

Pages: 12345

celxstiial's Avatarcelxstiial
Hello !
Here's my platform! If a pokemon doesn't have the same platform, then I no longer own it !
♥ I'm currently trying to save up all the currency I can for hunts + my wishforge, so I'm going to sell as much stuff as I can, starting with my pokemon. Please subscribe if you post because I don't want to and will not hunt you down just for you to buy my stuff. All pokemon are PWYW ! Do not post if all you're going to say is 'How much for this?' Think of an offer and then post, thank you. Please be fair with offers, and this is not an auction, meaning if an offer has already been accepted, please don't post with a higher offer for the same pokemon. I will reject some offers, and it's not because I don't like you. Finally, I will accept mixed payments: if you need any help calculating prices, I can *try* to do that ! ♥ Payments ♥ Rate is always 5k = 5 = 1 Accepted Items ♥ Any Box = 25k ♥ Tanzaku = 200k ♥ Relic Copper = 25k ♥ Relic Silver = 50k ♥ Relic Gold = 100k ♥ Med. Dark Gems = 8k
Not actively looking for this as a payment method, but it is accepted.

Delta Pokemon

Dragon & Fairy deltas are double price because they pretty <3

Absol

To check natures, visit my first field (only the top section are delta absol; the bottom are random pokemon).

Other Deltas

Custom Sprites + Special Deltas

Chocolate Meowstics

Other CS

Special Deltas

Other S/A

Rare genders will be listed price x 2. If there is no listed price, it's PWYW !

S/A Absol

Shinies are 50 GP and albinos are 100 GP (or equivalent) !

S/A Scorbunny

Shinies are 40 GP and albinos are 80 GP !
any pronouns radiantr0ses#2000 is my discord ; 57517 for dappervolk type race: 0
pic x code x av
Sharpy's AvatarSharpy
Are any of your grass deltas in the field grass deltas UFT/UFO?

QUOTE originally posted by Sharpy

Are any of your grass deltas in the field grass deltas UFT/UFO?
no, sry :(
Rikuwolf's AvatarRikuwolf
I'd like to buy your special delta absol ..how much were you looking for it?
I collect ice deltas! Proud owner of 1,197 Different Ice Deltas (+ 364 extra) 1,561 TOTAL Updated October 9 2021 Need ICE DELTAS? Visit my shop https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/329728/Ice-Delta-Swap-Palace

QUOTE originally posted by Rikuwolf

I'd like to buy your special delta absol ..how much were you looking for it?
i'm thinking 125-150zc perhaps ?
Stardust221's AvatarStardust221
Can I get this delta for one copper relic https://pokefarm.com/summary/wk806
Avatar image is from the D.gray-man manga official art Pokemon Sprites are from Pokémon Database Colress Sprite is from Bulbagarden Archives

QUOTE originally posted by Stardust221

Can I get this delta for one copper relic https://pokefarm.com/summary/wk806
sending <3
Rikuwolf's AvatarRikuwolf
Would you do 500gp and 4 coppers? If you're only looking for zc would you hold it? As I only have 4zc right now
FriendlyFace's AvatarFriendlyFace
Hey there guys :) PWYW S/A/M Animated Baits Here: [Link] Profile Picture: Mega Aggron - QuirkyRabbit :D Amazing Sprites: Goat-nerd

QUOTE originally posted by Rikuwolf

Would you do 500gp and 4 coppers? If you're only looking for zc would you hold it? As I only have 4zc right now
could you add 25k credits to make it 125zc ? >>_< if so just send trade <3

QUOTE originally posted by FriendlyFace

the 1st one is sold for 150zc in a shop, so could oyu at least offer 100zc for the first one ?? >_<<

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page