PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

View your own posts/replies

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

siilvy's Avatarsiilvy
When scrolling the trade forum, I sometimes forget to subscribe to a thread after making an offer. And when that happens, its a little difficult to find the original thread (if you even remember to check) This doesn't need to be public (or could be up to the players descression), but an easy way to find your replies would make checking if anyone was interested in any offers you might have forgot to subscribe on a lot easier than searching through the forums trying to remember the name of that one thread you vaguely remember replying to.
This would be great! I've forgotten to subscribe to a thread before and had to spend almost an hour looking through my computer history to find it, which was incredibly frustrating.
- Sunflower Type Race: 0 points Avatar is by Cryst (commissioned via her art shop)
no support, highly probable to cause server lag.
"Riddle me this, what makes the world go round? Why that's right, IT'S LOVE! Well, that and inertia along with the north and south poles, we don't talk about that tho."

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page