PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokewalker Troubleshooting Guide

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

zorri's Avatarzorri
This isn't a guide on how to use the pokewalker. This is a guide to getting it to actually work so you can use it. I can't exactly explain what issues the Pokewalker has and why some of the problems are caused since I'm not very tech-savvy, so this is just a guide to help prevent said issues from cropping up. All of this is for apple phones so if you have something else, I'm sorry.

User Denied Geolocation

This is a simple setting in your settings you can fix. Search -> Location -> Safari Websites Switch it from 'never' to 'ask' (not 'while using app')

GPS Signal Lost

-Make sure you have your location permissions set to 'ask'. If it's set to 'ask' and pokefarm does not prompt you to use your location, turn the setting back to 'never' and 'ask' again. Close and reopen the pokewalker and it should prompt you. -Make sure you have a strong connection. -The pokewalker functions best while you are actually walking. If you're on the freeway or something, it's going to have a much harder time tracking your movement. I'm not certain on this one, but i've observed that 'gps signal lost' usually only happens while I'm in the car. -don't switch tabs. Stay on the pokewalker. -Despite what it says on the website, you should keep your screen on. Ive gotten the 'gps signal lost' many times when unlocking my phone after a walk. If you don't want to stare at the screen the whole time, follow these steps in settings: Display and brightness -> auto lock Set to never. This means you can leave your phone on for extended periods without it locking automatically. Keep in mind this wont work in low power mode.
These aren't a 100% Your Pokewalker Will Definitely work if you follow these steps, but may help troubleshoot a bit! The pokewalker sucks sometimes, but you can get some pretty cool stuff from it. Good luck! Also this is my first thread so if i did something wrong, im so sorry mods lol
good morning gamers
Lv. 100 — +557,465
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness MAX
Docile nature

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page