PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

[Q] About Exclusive breeding

Forum Index > Core > Help >

championhestu's Avatarchampionhestu
Hello. I’m trying to get the egg- and Pokédexes for all of the PFQ Pokémon, but while trying to breed new eggs, I noticed several of them — Lunamor, Possmol, Shinorin, Sikannos, Bunbori — had the “undiscovered” category for their egg group. This means they are not breedable. Now, I know Bunbori is supposed to be like a legendary, so that’s alright, I can get the egg in the Prize Shop. But what’s up with the other four? For as far as I’m aware, they don’t share the legendary status with Bunbori, and all other Exclusives have been breedable thus far. Is there a reason for that? And will they be breedable in the future?
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
Lunamor and Possmol are recent tournament pokemon which will not be breedable until the two seasons pass, once season 23 starts. The same is true for Tenrekki and Caprikid, the exclusives from last tourament, which will not be breedable until the start of the next tournament. This applies to all newly released exclusives from tournaments to increase their value and the value of tokens. Shinorin and Sikannos are legendary (or mythical? Somewhere in that vein, haha) and do not have breeding groups for that reason, similar to Bunbori.
"I'll devote my body and soul to following after you, Mr. Edgeworth!"
Chicken 🌻 25 they/them Shop Journal Art Shop
I see! I’ll just have to wait until a few seasons pass before I try to breed them. At least this means I don’t have to spend Tokens on them. How long does each season last?
Gilded's AvatarGilded
Each season is 12 weeks + a 1 week break/buffer before the next season. Week 7 of this season just ended so there's 5-6ish more weeks until Tenrekki and Caprikid can be bred ^^ It's also important to note that Lunamor is also a mythical and will not ever be breedable
  • [Links]
  • [Credits]
[Sig Art: Akua] [Sig Code: St Jones + yosei-san] [PFP: Rebecca Gold; Petripeep belongs to PFQ]
Actually, I did have another question related to this. Will Tenrekki/Caprikid/Possmol/Lunamor ever be able to be obtained with Peridot Tokens? I currently have Peridot Tokens since I required them to buy older Fakemon/other prizes (Alcremie sweets etc.), but now I’m wondering if they will only ever be able to be bought with Ocean Tokens?
Gilded's AvatarGilded
Are Tenrekki and Caprikid not already obtainable with Peridot Tokens? I believe it's only the current season that can't be bought with those Possmol and Lunamor won't be though. Once the next season starts, Peridot Tokens won't be usable anymore except to trade them up into Ocean Tokens at a 3:1 ratio

QUOTE originally posted by Gilded

Are Tenrekki and Caprikid not already obtainable with Peridot Tokens? I believe it's only the current season that can't be bought with those Possmol and Lunamor won't be though. Once the next season starts, Peridot Tokens won't be usable anymore except to trade them up into Ocean Tokens at a 3:1 ratio
So you can't get old prizes with Peridot Tokens either?
Gilded's AvatarGilded
Nope, a new type of Token is brought in for each season! Next season, Ocean Tokens will then be the ones needed to buy older exclusives and the misc items, Peridot Tokens will only be usable for exchange, and Topaz Tokens will become Legacy Items ^^

QUOTE originally posted by Gilded

Nope, a new type of Token is brought in for each season! Next season, Ocean Tokens will then be the ones needed to buy older exclusives and the misc items, Peridot Tokens will only be usable for exchange, and Topaz Tokens will become Legacy Items ^^
Darn, if only I'd known that sooner. I guess I'll try and get everything I need before the season ends, and perhaps I can exchange the remaining Peridot Tokens for Ocean ones.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page