PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

How to evolve Feebas

Forum Index > Core > Help >

froggyBoy's AvatarfroggyBoy
Heya. Trying to evolve my Feebas, and figured I could just stuff it with Blue Pokeblocks to get it to reach max beauty. But after like 20, it's refusing to eat anymore, and it has a maxed up 'Sheen'. What do I do?
Grima's AvatarGrima
you need to use pokeblock +, they raise the sheen by less so you can use more of them :)
~avatar by gezeichnet~
froggyBoy's AvatarfroggyBoy
Ok. So does sheen wear off or do I have to try again with another Feebas?
Gilded's AvatarGilded
You can buy Black Pokeblocks in the Prize Shop that'll reset a Pokemon's contest stats or you can use another Feebas. Sheen won't wear off on it's own though, those are your only two options ^^
  • [Links]
  • [Credits]
[Sig Art: Akua] [Sig Code: St Jones + yosei-san] [PFP: Rebecca Gold; Petripeep belongs to PFQ]
Leacky's AvatarLeacky
Next time just use the Blue Pokeblocks III (made from the Starf Berries), they don't need to be the "plus" ones, regular "III"s will work too. Edit: You'll need 6 of them. I'm not sure but the regular Blue Pokeblocks + may not be enough. It's best and save to just stick to the Blue Pokeblocks III.
Credits: *Image of Purple Glaceon used with permission* *Avatar is an official Glaceon sprite from Pokemon Conquest*
* My Journal * My Trade Shop *
Currently collecting
× 67/300
Thunder Fang
× 334/300
Ice Fang
× 302/300
Magatama

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page