PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Fields vs Go to Fields

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

shadowofzeref's Avatarshadowofzeref
Suggestion Title: Fields vs Go to Fields Suggestion Summary: I was thinking having where you left off from being in your private view of your fields (from clicking "Fields" on the toolbar) being different from where you left off on public view ("Go to Fields"; where you're feeding berries). So for example, when I'm clicking through my own fields (especially on a Niet bonus day) and have eggs hatching frequently, I don't have to keep going back and forth from where I left off clicking and where I'm putting my newly hatched Pokémon. For one or two Pokémon, yeah I could just use the "Send to Field" option, but when I'm hatching full parties and trying to be quick, this would be faster. Positive points: Clicking your own fields/going through them won't be thrown off by switching back and forth, especially when you have 3,000+ Pokémon. Negative points: Probably redundant; basically a more complicated version of "Send to Field"; only really useful for one portion of the day Reason For Consideration: Just helps streamline your own process. I really hope this makes sense. If it doesn't, please let me know! EDIT: accidentally submitted early, still typing it up, sorry it's incomplete! EDIT 2: done now, submitted fully EDIT 3: fixed a spelling mistake
Bump
Karakara's AvatarKarakara
Oooh I support this! I never click my own fields, despite them being organized for my liking (Cubones everywhere <3) due to this field-swapping every time ;-; It´s not high on the necessary list, as there are many equally nice to click fields out there. However this would be quite nice to have.
Buying: Ruby Orbs for 20 and Order's Crests for 20 each. PM me or check out my shop Avatar by Temporal
Bump
Bump
Bump

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page